50 - Visiting The Depressed Girl

Chapter 50 | Visiting The Depressed Girl

--Blair's POV--

A ring.

With 3 diamonds.

And our names engraved on it.

I looked back at him, cupping my mouth with both hands, wiping tears away. He grabbed my hands and looked me in the eye.

"I don't think I've ever been more serious about anything in my life, but Blair, you are my life. You changed me a lot and if you're wondering I'm not proposing." He said with a dry chuckle. "But this is for you. A promise. A promise that I will always care, I will always love you, and you will always be mine. Blair, will you accept my promise?"

I nodded slowly while he slid the ring on my finger. He kissed my hand and then my lips.

"Daddy, Eddy gave Blair a ring like mummy's! Yay!" Skyler yelled from the doorway.

"What!?" Everyone yelled before cramming into the kitchen.

"You did what?!" His mum yelled.

"To who!?" My father asked.

"Mom, its not --"

"Edward Hunter, what were you thinking!? You are far to young! Both of you are!" Moni yelled.

"But --"

"No Blair! Are you stupid!? You accepted it?! I raised you better than that!" Dad yelled.

I dropped me head in shame and tried to supress tears. My own father thinks I'm stupid. I don't think I've ever felt more worthless until now. I'm hurt.

"If you would listen --"

"No Ed. You should listen! Why would you do that?! Do you know what marriage is?! Did you even think this through!? I didn't raise you like this!" Moni yelled.

"How about you shut the fuck up and listen!" He yelled. His face was red and his fist were balled. Veins popping out of his burning red neck that my hand was on. He's doing that thing again. Everyone took a step back and store in shock.

"I didn't propose but none of you would know because you asses wont shut your fucking mouth for one second! All I did was give her a ring to show her I love her but I cant do shit with out getting yelled at! I'm always fucking something up right!?"

"No Ed --"

"No MOM! I'm a fuck up right!? A screw over!? We all know I was a mistake!" He yelled.

I placed my hands on his shoulder and started rubbing the back of his neck with my thumbs. He started to calm down.

"Shh . . ." I whispered in his ear. I started humming Ships In The Night by Mat Kearney (A/N: Side)  in his ear because I know he falls asleep easily to that song so it might just calm him down too.

He finally turned his normal shade and started looking around. "Why are you lot in here?"

They all sighed and he raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged. I hugged him and he noticed the ring.

"Hey, I did give it to you. You like it?" He asked with a hopeful smile.

"I love it Edward." I said before hugging him again. "Just like I love you."

When we stood in the airport Drake had my bags and his up on a cart, hauling them out to the van with the rest of the boys. Last time I came to Miami I was soaked with a bottle of water. Wonder how this one will go. Ed came back in first and he had on a white v-neck, a snapback. his tan shorts, and some white Nike's. I smiled at him and walked up to him with open arms. He opened his wider and engulfed his arms. I smiled and took in the smell of his Chanel cologne, MAN, before he kissed my cheek. I took his hat off his head and placed it on mine giggling.