5 - Arriving With A Surprise, Harry Styles ♪

Chapter 5 | Arriving With A Surprise, Harry Styles

—Louis' POV—

We arrived at a nice house in the, I guess you would say, suburbs of Miami. Nice place, really. It looked like it had to have 6-8 rooms, yeah that big, and in the driveway was a silver Porche and a black Mercedes; the garage was closed so I assume there were more cars.

Is this Moni's place?

How did she get money for this place?

She left at 18 with literally nothing.

I cleared my head as we got out the car with our things and walked past paparazzi by the gates and approached the 2 chestnut colored doors. I knocked and stepped back a bit, waiting for it to open.

"One second! Hey mom, there's someone at the door!" a males voice yelled. Its the Harry-sound-alike again.

"Well answer it!" she yelled back.

"Mom!" he groaned.

"Fine, fine."

After a few foot steps the door swung open and I saw my little sister. Blonde hair framed her face, blue eyes bright and shinning, smile to die for. She truly was beautiful and she hadn't changed a bit.

"Louis!" she yelled, wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me in a surprise hug. I chuckled and hugged her back. She kissed my cheek and pulled El in a tight hug.

"And these must be the mini Tommo's." she said, grinning at the kids,"Hello."

"Hi." they said.

"I'm your aunt Monica, but no one calls me that. So aunt Moni." she said excitedly. Skye walked up to Moni and gave her a squeeze.

"Hi auntie Moni." she said.

"Aww, hi Skyler." she hugged back.

"You know my name?" she gasped.

"Of course. Now I'd like you to met my lazy son." she said making everyone laugh,"Edward, come here!" she yelled.

"You gave him Harry's middle name?" I asked.

"I wanted him to have something that belonged to Harry. I didn't expect him to look like him." she explained, muttering the last part. Whatever Harry did really hurt her.

A boy came into sight. He looked exactly like Harry, 17 year old Harry. Tiny ringlets all in a mound like Harry's, green eyes the same, cheeky grin with dimples. It was ridiculous how alike they look.

"Yes mother?" he asked wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder. They are close, I could tell.

"Meet your family." Monica said. I smiled.

He looked up. "Hello family."

We all chuckled.

"Your uncle and aunt, Louis and Eleanor. Your cousins, Britney, Jacob, and -"

"Skyler!" Skye yelled running into him. He picked her up.

"Woah. Hey kiddo. Aren't you excited?" Edward said. Skyler giggled and nodded in his chest. He picked her up and placed her on his hip. He's good with kids.

"What happened to your arm?" Skyler asked.

"I did something really stupid." he said, frowning at the thought of whatever happened to get him in the cast.

"Well don't do it again. I don't want you hurt. Promise?" she said holding out her pinky.

"Promise." he said, latching fingers.

"So you're the famous Edward. You look exactly like Harry." I said.  

"Unfortunately, I do." he said.

—Edward's POV— 

I stepped out the way and let in my newfound family. Wow, I have an family. Like, its not just me and my mom. And they are British! I guess I'm the outcast, eh? I chuckled at my weird thoughts and looked at Skyler.

"This your bag?" I asked the girl on my hips.

She nodded with a giggle,"Yes. And you sound funny."

"You sound funny, too, kiddo." I said. I grabbed her bag and motioned for everyone to follow me upstairs.

"I assume the adults stay together so here's room one. Uhh, do you two want to share?" I asked Britney and Jacob. They glanced at each other with a disgusted look.

I chuckled,"No then. Here's room two. And three."

"Can I stay with you? I like you Eddy." Skyler asked.

"Why not?" I said. I dragged her bag down the hall to my room and put it inside.

"Wow. You have games in your room?"

"Mhmm." I said placing her on the bed.

"Who's this girl?" she asked pointing at the picture on my bedside table.

"Victoria Taylor. Isn't she pretty?" I said.

"She is pretty. Ooh, is she your girlfriend?"

"Here, I'll tell you a secret. I like her a lot." I whispered. "You cant tell anybody."

"I promise." she said zipping her lips.

I grinned at her and heard my mom yell my name. She sounded like she was crying. Everyone was in the upstairs hall with confused faces. I shrugged and went down stairs. There at the door stood the one and only. . .

Harry Styles.

_____________________________

Edited November 24th, 2013

xBreHoran