38 - Graduation, Conferences, & Inner Thoughts

Wop Wop! Thank you caldxr (on tumblr) for the picture on the side! & No ya little pumpkins. HSS isn't ending anytime soon. I can promise you that!

Jesse .x  

_______________________________

Chapter 38 | Graduation, Conferences, & Inner Thoughts

-Edward's POV- 

I stood backstage with the rest of my peers and as far away from Blair and Drake as possible. Zayn Malik, or head of the Malik's as I like to refer to him as, has completely banned me from seeing his children ever again. Well not ever again, he just has limits now. I mean, I Skype and text them all the time but its odd. Lunch was hard and if we get this tour deal after this ceremony shit, it'll just make things even harder. Me and Blair haven't broken up, that was conformed last night, but it feels like we aren't even friends anymore.

She just got a tattoo. I don't see how its so bad. Its a tattoo! And why did he blame it on me? Surely she told him it was her idea. I sighed and dropped my head. I felt a small hand on my back and whipped around to see if it was Blair. No. It was Jo.

"Oh hey?" I said more as a question. I didn't know she was coming today.

"Hey. I'm graduating. Your mum sent my grades in to the school and well, I passed!" She squealed clapping.

"Congrats Jo!" I said hugging her.

"Thank you. I cant wait to get my certificate. I want to hang it on the wall in my room."

"Mom might make us put them both in the living room." She nodded laughing.

I could feel Blair staring holes in my back. I turned and was face to face with Zayn. I stumbled back and fell on the ground. He leaned closer and pointed a finger in my face.

"You little demon. You're corrupting my children! Do you know what time they got home last night? And their grades!?" He growled.

"Zayn, back off mate." Dad said placing his hand on Zayn's shoulder. Zayn moved back and looked at Harry.

"Keep control of your kid, Harry." He snarled before stalking away.

Perrie rushed over and pulled me up and started dusting me off. "I'm so sorry. He's just delusional." I nodded silently and turned around back to my mom, dad, and Jo.

"Edward, I love you and Blair together but Zayn is being a bit over the top and I don't know if I can take it if he hurts you." Mom said.

"Mom I'm fine."

Apparently I started a feud between the Styles' and the Malik's. 4 against 4. I honestly don't see what the problem was. It shouldn't be such a big deal. Its just a tattoo. All the other parents were mad and everyone got grounded but Zayn is livid still. I even got grounded when I got my tattoos but its not like my parents are going to get it lazered off. My mom sighed and I wrapped my arm around her and Jo's shoulder after I handed my dad my phone. He stood behind us and held to phone out and took a picture of us. I tweeted it.

@Edward_Styles : graduating with my best friend @JoUpton accompanied by my parents @Harry_Styles and @Monica_Jacobs. twit.pic3/dhsj8snsyaje73ne73

Paparazzi knew that I was friends with Jo. Some fans took it upon them selves to ship us, which I could care less about. Like I've said before, she's like a sister. Mom and dad aren't announcing their wedding until Family Game Night. Yes, Family Game Night. Dad got me and mom some tickets to be on Family Game night. I forgot when it was but I cant wait. Its a graduation present. Only the producers and host of the show know it but eh, who cares?!