31 - Hospitals, Alan, & Tattoos!?

Chapter 31 | Hospitals, Alan, & Tattoos!?

-Monica's POV-

I was pacing in front of Ed's hospital door with my hands in my hair. By the time the medics got there he had passed out from loosing so much blood. I'm a surgeon! They should let me in there! They got the bullet out and gave him some blood and now he's just sleep but they aren't sure when he's gonna wake up. Blair was emotionally unstable. She's just in so much shock because she was there but we're all shocked. Who would want to shoot Ed and more importantly, why?

"Miss Jacobs, Mr. Styles." I rushed up the doctor and Harry came up behind me with his hands on my waist.

"Your son is okay."

"Oh thank God." I sighed.

"But, he will be in a wrap for at least a week or two. I have some pain medication here for him but I saw that he was taking some other medicine at the time so you'd just have to give him some Advil. Nothing too strong to effect the other medicine." He informed.

We nodded.

"Are both of you his guardians?"

We nodded yet again and he asked the address so I gave him mine.

"Dr. Martenéz, Edward Styles is awake." A nurse said peeping out the room. "He request his parents."

The doctor shoo'd up along and the nurse left. I ran up to Ed and hugged him tightly kissing all over his face.

"Mom, stop."

"Ed, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you." I cried on his shoulder.

"I love you, too, mom. Its okay now. Did they say I can still perform at the B.O.T.B's competition?"

I laughed,"Yes Ed. You'll be fine." I said kissing his forehead.

Harry walked up to Ed and hugged him tightly and Harry pushed his hair back and kissed his forehead as well.

"I'm glad you're okay son. You gave us all a scare." Harry said kissing his forehead again. I love how Harry's so sweet to Ed. He really does care.

"Thanks dad. And sorry."

"Its not your fault. We'll leave now and let you speak to your friends." Harry grabbed my hand and we opened the room door to leave.

"Wait!" We turned back to Ed and he smiled at us, showing off the dimples he inhabited from his father,"I love you guys."

"We love you, too." We said before walking out the door. All the kids ran into the room. I peaked my head in the little window on the door and saw everyone sitting around him, Skye & Jacob on either side of him on the hospital, and Blair and Ed were holding hands behind Skyler's back.

It was about 3 AM and I was exhausted. I went back to my chair and slumped down in it. Harry immediately put an arm around me and pulled me closer. I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Is he okay?" Paisley - Niall's wife if you don't remember - asked.

"Yeah but he cant take regular medication because he take the medicine for his disorder so he can only take over the counter pain relievers."

"Well, at least he's gonna get better. Just think of the positive." Macy - Liam's wife - said.

"Mace, I cant think of the positive if all its been was the negative. It always has been. I never do anything right." I said dropping my head in my hands.