22 - T. Swift, Not Ready, & Beddy

You lot are amaZAYN, phenomiNIALL, fabuLOUIS, brilLIAM, extraordinHARRY, and PAULsome!!! I just want to say thanks to you's. Hope you's have a good day.

xXxBre

_______________________________

BLAIR'S P.O.V

Thanks, Jill, for leaving me. I appreciate your fucking friend ship. Prick.

"You think a lot, Blair." Ed said.

"Hmm...I guess I do."

"You shouldn't. You should relax a little."

"I need to relax a little? Fine. Show me how to 'relax a little'." I smirked.

"Okay. We're gonna sing. Together."

"What?"

"Yeah. Sing. And I'm gonna post it on the web."

"Uhh...how about no."

"Not your choice, sweet cheeks." He said with a wink. I blushed and he grabbed my hand.

We walked past Jill and she winked. Oh my. We went to the back of the plane and Ed pulled out his laptop from the over head compartment.

"No we need a name." He said.

"Like a band name?"

"Yeah, but, for us." He explained.

I laughed,"New Direction."

He laughed, too. Throwing his head back in the process letting out a loud, contagious laugh much like Uncle Ni's.

"No way. That's too lame. How about Our Generation?"

"No. That's sounds like a typical boyband name." I said.

"Well, it has to be something with The. The seems cool." He said. I laughed.

"Connection? No that's lame."

"The Connection! Blair your brilliant!" Ed said.

I blushed and mumbled a thanks. He smiled at me before typing it in on Youtube. He took a picture of us using the laptop cam and created the page.

"What song?" He asked.

"Uhh...I don't know." I shrugged laughing. He smiled at me and I blushed "What?"

"You laugh is adorable."

"T-Thanks." I replied blushing an even darker shade of red.

"How's about Back To December. Taylor Swift?"

I shrugged. Everyone knows a Taylor Swift song. Even if you don't like her, you know a song.

"Okay."

He looked up the lyrics and showed me how we were gonna split it.

"Got it."

"Yeppers." I said.

"Yeppers?"

I nodded and he smiled again. "Funny, strange, and adorable. I like you."

I blushed yet again. With all this blushing I could be a toaster like seriously. Everyone got up and came to the back to watch now and I suddenly became nervous. Ed started the instrumental and I started the first verse.

Blair :

I'm so glad you made time to see me. How's life? Tell me, how's your family. I haven't seen them in a while. You've been good. Busier then ever. We small talk, work, and the weather. Your guard is up and I know why. Cause the last time you saw me it still burned in the back of your mind. You gave me roses and I left them there to die.