41 - Confessions and Plane Rides

One of my many sexy celebrity husbands on the side. Ashton Irwin everybody. This wasn't read over so there is probably a million mistakes. Sorry guise. 

P.S. you lot are picking the names and gender so choose wisely :)

♥вяєнσяαη♥ 

_________________________

Chapter 41 | Confessions And Plane Rides

Late in the afternoon 3 days later, the lot and I were scattered around the airport receiving what my parents call a "good bye gathering". Apparently its a tradition our parents held at the airport where they would huddle together for one last goodbye before going on their way. Baby was coming with us-took an awful lot of begging and pleading but it was damn well worth It. Mum was still a little edgy on the Malik's, as well as dad, but it was just Zayn they were worried about- but they also realized that its partially my opinion on weather or not I was staying with Blair, and, for the record, I was.

"Oh Eddy. You're going to please so many people. You've gotten the UK. But still. Congratulations." Sara said before pulling my head down to her height, or at least close to it, and kissed my temple.

"My son, following his old mans foot steps."

My father patted my back twice and made the whole "that's my son" move. I simply smiled and studied his face. Luminous, large green eyes I just so happen to have, along with every other aspect of his face. Large goofy smile with bucked teeth, tiny, brown freckle-or mole-on his left cheek, and lets not forget that slicked back hair. Each piece stuck back perfectly by itself and that's she I saw it.

"Dad, you got a gray right in front." I said squinting at the fine hair.

"What? Get it!" He demanded.

I laughed and reached my hand to the front of his "quiff", sticking my tongue out in concentration. I grabbed hold of the hair and plucked it out quickly resulting in a groan of pain from my father. I handed him the hair and he flicked it off his forefinger and thumb.

"I refuse to have a gray hair until I'm at least in my late 40's."

"Its alright dad. I still think you're pretty cool." I said patting his back twice like he had earlier but mine being in that "I love you dad" way.

"Huddle." Niall called out loudly, attracting the attention of other who, like most people-not being cocky-knew who we were. We all bunched into a group, extra tight, which wasn't such a great idea as it was humid already inside, even with the industrial sized air conditioners. I could feel myself start to break out into a sweat.

"You lot are gonna go over there to the U.S. and you're gonna show them what Europe has to offer, except for you Ed. You're irrelevant in this occasion." Louis said as usual, making us crack into a slight chuckle.

"What he's saying is," Liam joined, rolling his eyes,"We are proud of you and we hope you have fun. Rules : no drinking, no smoking, no clubs, no cursing on live television, and no-not one little bit of any kind of sexual encounters."

"Oh come on dad. The only couple is Blair and Ed and as far as I know Ed's only slept around once and it was with that Victoria girl." Yaz blurted out before slapping her hand over her mouth.

"You what?!" Sara, mom, and dad yelled at the same time.

"Corner, now." Mom said pinching my ear and pulling me by it to the corner of the airport resulting in 'ow' coming from me several times.

"You did what?!" Mom asked.

"She was dying and I couldn't say no. She practically begged me. I didn't know what to do and she said she wanted me to do it and I.just couldn't say no. I'm sorry. Tori has that effect on me." I explained to the three of there.