34 - Lunch, Dates, Dinner, & Just Dance

I just realized how long this story is really gonna be O.o

 Ed in a fedora on the side.

×××ß®€

______________________________________

Chapter 34 | Lunch, Dates, Dinner, & Just Dance

-Yazmin's POV-

Today Blair, Ed, Chad, and I all planed on going out to get lunch since its a beautiful Saturday and we have nothing better to do but eat. Aren't we lovely people? I changed into some black, high waisted shorts and a Starbuck's tank top. I put on my black high top converse. I grabbed some money off my desk and grabbed my phone before walking out my room. I walked down to Jillian's room and barged right in. She was just pulling her shirt down.

"Haven't heard of knocking yet?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Don't need to. Anyway me, Airy, Ed, and Chad are going out for lunch. See ya later baby Jilly." I said skipping out of her room.

"Shut up!" She yelled.

I giggled and saw my mum about to walk down the stairs.

"Hey mummy." I said kissing her cheek.

"Hey Yaz. It 12 already?" She asked smiling at me while we walked downstairs.

"Yes ma'am. Do you need me to get anything while I'm out?"

"No, but I think your father is dropping you off."

"He is. We're all walking around the town today, showing Ed around." I said as we walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Dad said from his spot in the break fest nook.

"Morning daddy." I said. Mum walked over to him and kissed his temple and he smiled at her. Such a picturesque moment.

I walked over to the fridge and pulled it open. I grabbed a few grapes out the bowel and closed it back just as Jillian walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Jillianna." Dad said. He always likes to call Jillian by her full name. She smiled awkwardly and came over to the fridge.

She took the entire bowel of grapes out the fridge and started eating them. Well, okay then. I grabbed the keys and jingled then in dads face. He sighed and grabbed them before getting out the chair.

"I'll be back."

Jill and mum nodded and we walked out. I literally skipped to the car. That's how excited I was. Why was I so excited, you might ask. Well, I'm gonna be with Chad Horan. God, he is just, gah. I don't know!!! He's perfect, but, he doesn't like me. He likes...guess, just give me a quick guess. Well, I'm not gonna tell ya but yeah, I'm forever alone.

"Remember, no talking to strangers, no eating things from stra-"

I sighed. Dad and his annual fatherly talk for every place that I go. I nodded even though I was not listing and looked out the window. London is so beautiful. The trees, birds, people (sometimes) ; I'm not anti-social I just don't like people some times. Like, I'd rather be in my room blogging and eating Lays. Unfortunately I have a life, somewhat.

" - and that's it. Remember -"

"Got it dad. Bye." I said hopping out the car at Garner's Diner.