26 - First Day Of School

Hiya there :) 

Last chapter I didn't add any shout outs because it was so sad but this one is different! Kinda! I'm not giving anything away. Shout out to @candystagram and @Pinjuly because they both commented on Ch. 24 and a dedication to @Pinjuly because she commented on the last chapter as well. 

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well as my favorite Niall gif on the side. God, I miss his puffy hair stage. 

Jesse .x 

_______________________________________

EDWARD'S P.O.V : 5 Days Later

Today is my first day at Humming High here in London and I honestly don't want to go. I really miss Miami. Granger was one of my closest friends. I miss him.

I got out the shower and dried off before putting on some dark wash jeans and a tight fitted white shirt. I put on the necklace Tori got me and put in inside my shirt. I sighed and walked out the en-suite bathroom and into my room, heading straight for the closet.

I pulled out a pair of Nike's and slipped them on after I put on socks. I sprayed myself with some cologne and grabbed my book bag. Our cars were finally here and I got my drivers I.D. yesterday so I'm required to pick everyone up for school.

Things between me and Blair are -surprisingly- not weird. We just acted as if it never happened. I guess that was okay...

"Ed, hun, hurry. You don't want to be late on your first day." Sara said.

Mom got her job at London Medical so she is always busy but that seems normal. I'm not complaining. Sara has gone full fledged on making me her 'son', not that I'm complaining. She's pretty awesome if you ask me.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

I walked downstairs and was greeted with a kiss on the cheek from Sara.

"Morning mom." I said to her. She smiled.

"Morning. I made pancakes and bacon." She said.

She was currently job and house hunting because she didn't want to 'intrude' so she was kinda like the stay at home type mom. Dad has been...really...cool? He takes me out to football games, like American Football, and he got me a Range Rover! If that isn't awesome, I don't know what is.

I scarfed my food down and grabbed a CapriSun packet before kissing Sara's cheek and darting out the door. I threw my bag in what the Brits call 'the boot' and started driving to Drake and Blair's since they were closest. When I got there I honked the horn and they came running out the door. I waved at Zayn and Perrie while Blair got in front and Drake in the very back.

I drove to the Payne's residents and picked up Jillian and Yazmin and went to the Horan's next. Thadd and Chad got in the very back with Drake and they immediately started talking about some party someone was having. Then I went and got Britney and she sat by the girls in the middle. I had just enough room for everyone.

"Good morning Ed. How are you?" Jill asked.

"I'm great Jill. How are you?"

"Splendid actually. Dad is letting me go to prom!" She said happily.

"Prom?"

"Well, yeah. See since we're the kids of the biggest boyband in generation 21, Blair and Drake being Little Mix and One Direction, we are automatically the 'populars'." Brit explained. I nodded.