44 - It's All The Little Things

Not Edited. Sorry.

♥вяєнσяαη♥ 

___________________________

Chapter 44 | It's All The Little Things

--Monica's POV--

I store at Ed shocked and everyone was silent. Harry had joined me in the bed, as confused as ever. I don't know what to do. I -- I have to go. I'm not leaving my baby, or nieces and nephews, in that big ass city with a -- a criminal! I cant even imagine any of them getting hurt. I wiped the tears that were rolling down my cheeks and looked back at the laptop.

"I'm coming out there. I don't care what you say Edward. I'm not leaving any of you out there with him. I'll be there by early tomorrow morning. I love you okay?"

"I love you too mom." He said with a small smile. I was about to log off.

"Wait, mom?"

"Yeah?" I asked sniffling.

"Stay safe kid." He joked.

I laughed and nodded before logging off. Harry hugged me even though he has no idea what's going on. That's what I love about Harry. He doesn't ask questions. And his hugs are the cutest because he buries his head in your neck.

"Thank you Harry."

"For what?" He asked moving his head from my neck.

I rubbed my thumbs over his cheeks and he smiled making me smile. I kissed his long, but cute, nose.

"Thank you for everything and I have to tell you something."

"Anything babe." He said concerned.

I grabbed his hands. "In 2023, when Ed was about 10 . . . "

--Blair's POV--  

I followed Ed to the room and he laid on his back in the middle of the king sized bed, arms crossed behind his back and his eyes shut. I sat on the bed beside him and I placed my hand on his cheek. He didn't open his eyes.

"I'm sorry, whatever you're going through, but you know I'm here." I said.

He opened his eyes and store at me for a long while, almost like he was searching my face. His eyes started to welt up with tears, his face turning a light shade of red, and his bottom lip jutted out into a tremble.

"Oh Ed." I said softly before tears started rolling down his cheek.

I pulled him up and hugged him tightly. He buried his face in neck and sobbed silently. I kept my arms securely around his neck while his locked around my waist.

"Shh, it'll get better." I whispered.

We stayed as close as possible; any heat from us was radiating off each other and created a warm feel in the pit of my stomach. We stayed in that position for a long while until we heard a knock on the door saying we had sound check. Instead of responding we stayed silent and who every it was--most likely Kelly--went away. A note slid under the door and footsteps faded away and soon the front door to the flat closed. Ed pulled his head out my shoulder and looked at me.

"I have to tell you something."

The note said come to sound check when we're ready so we did. We're going now. An entire hour.late. Me and Ed just walked out the hotel door, hand in hand, and the drivers were no where in sight. Paparazzi and fans were clawing at us, asking why we were late and what we were doing. Ed had his arm around my waist and I was dialing Kelly. As soon as she answered I covered my other ear.