30 - It's Just One Thing To Another

MONICA'S P.O.V

I walked in my house and heard music playing from upstairs. I walked up to Ed's room and opened the door to find him playing s guitar with everyone singing Little Things around him. I smiled and pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of them and posted it on twitter.

@Monica_Jacobs: Ed, Dra, Chad, Thad, Blair, Brit, Yaz, and Jill singing Little Things. #awe

I looked back up at them and they had stopped. I smiled at them all and motioned Ed to come in the hall with me. I grabbed his hands and sighed.

"I'm giving your father another chance." I said.

"What?!" He yelled.

"Please don't be mad." I said.

"Mad?! This is awesome ma!" He said hugging me tightly. I laughed and hugged him back. He kissed my cheek and ran back on his room.

"Oh yeah, we all signed up for B.O.T.B. next month."

"Okay." I said.

I walk down stairs and into the kitchen where everyone else was. I sighed sat on the stool.

"How'd he take it?" Harry asked.

"He was happy. He crushed me in a hug."

"You think he'll like me?" Harry asked.

"Harry, he loves you." I said rubbing his hand. He smiled with a nod and handed me a cuppa. Just like my dear old step-brother Louis I was obsessed with tea. Speaking of Louis . . .

"Where's Louis and El?"

"At the park with Jacob and Skye." Perrie said typing away on her phone. "Blair just texted me and said they are entering Battle of The Bands."

"Oh yeah. Ed told me that."

"Mum I'm lea - oh hello." Ed said coming into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked wrapping an arm around his boys shoulder.

"On a date."

"Really?! With who!?" Perrie asked jumping up to him. She's always so happy. No wonder Zayn loves her.

"Blair." He said with a smile.

"Awe!" Perrie said crushing him in a hug.

"Hurt my girl Styles, I hurt your face." Zayn said appearing behind Perrie.

"Would ya shut up? They'll be cute together." Perrie said.

Just then Blair came in the kitchen and Perrie attacked her daughter in a hug. "Oh, my baby's going on a date!"

"Why did you tell them?!" Blair whisper-yelled.

"I don't know. I'm sorry." Ed said.

"Its fine." Blair waved off before Ed grabbed her hand.

"You dad wants to kill me." Ed whispered to her.

"That's my father." She said before they walked out the kitchen.

BLAIR'S P.O.V 

We were in some building because it was cold and you could hear my converse tapping against the pavement of the floor. I wish I could take this blindfold off.

"Okay, there's a few steps. Step. Step. Step. Now stand there."

I heard Ed run away and soon the room filled with music.

I'm feeling distracted and likewise attracted  to all the things that you let me know, to all the things that you can't let go. You're waiting for friction. The empty addiction is forcing me to intervene. Let's break out of this scene. I know I'm not alone. I'm not the only one who is broken. And I know I'll never let you go. I could watch the world pass by. Just as long as it's you and I

Its You and I by Secondhand Serenade. If you havent caught on yet, I love them. I grasped and felt someone untie the blindfold and I was face to face with the most beautiful green eyes. Judging by the room I'd say we're in London's Town Auditorium.

"Ed . . ."

He just wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my shoulder. I wrapped mine around his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder. My stomach was erupting with butterflies and explosions while we swayed to the softly played music. I can finally say that this, Ed, is not just a crush.

EDWARD'S P.O.V 

The clock just struck 10 and we had been here sanding to Pandora since 8. I let to of Blair and looked at her. She smiled and I leaned down. I pressed my lips against her and they moved in perfect sync. Her's were so soft. Just them the door of the building flew open and there was a gun shot and a sharp pain in my leg before I fell to the floor.

Whoever was at the door left and Blair was crying while calling an ambulance. She hung up and leaned down to me.

"Eddy, stay with me."

"They just shot my leg, B. I'll be fine. It should be fine in a week." I said.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." She cried.

"B, its okay. I'll be fine." She nodded and I wiped her tears away with my thumb. "You are so beautiful."

She blushed and I left another kiss on her soft lips. Blair is everything I've ever wanted and I really hope it lasts.

_______________________

Yay! 30 Chapters! I feel so accomplished! Even though Bre wrote most of them.

Jesse .x