32 - Battle Of The Bands Part I

Chapter 32 | Battle Of The Bands Part 1

-Edward's POV-

"Well, mom, they aren't stupid tattoos." I said looking everywhere but her blue eyes. I'm in some deep shit.

She came up and examined my are. I had a treble cleft with 'The' on the top and 'Connection' on the bottom as well as the date it was formed. On my wrist I had a tattoo that I grew fond of; one of my fathers. Won't stop 'till we surrender.

"But what have I told you about tattoos!?"

"I'm sorry mom." I said feeling slightly disappointed. She sighed and picked up her camera.

"Its okay. Say cheese."

×

It had been three weeks since mom had taken that photo of me a Blair just to copy it and send it to everyone. We were now standing backstage in Hyde Park getting ready to perform next. Me and Blair still weren't public but I plan on changing that today weather aw win or not.

All the girls had on some type of military pants and a black tank top with some biker boots and the guys had on the same boots but all black clothing. I just got the drum strap clipped onto my body so I can walk with the drums.

This is it.

"Ladies and gentlemen, The Connection."

Blair was going to walk out first and say the dedications before coming back because they had planned a dance routine.

"This song is dedicated to my wonderful mum, Perrie, and my aunts, Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne. Love you."

She waved at them and they smiled back. Blair came backstage and adjusted her head set before getting in line. We started beating the drums while walking out on stage and you could see the surprise on everyone's faces. Jill took the first verse while she danced further up the stage with Yaz, Brit, and Blair.

Boy step a little closer cause I don't think you heard these words before. (Yeah). Lay me Left and rock me right. Baby lift me up so high. Take me to another world (Yea-Yeah).

Then Blair danced forward and sang the part her mom does. Cause No one else will do (Wooh). Don't wanna be by myself, I wanna be dancing with you.

Then they all stepped up and sang making the crowd cheer. We aren't even half way done. Cause your my Stereo, stereo, stereo soldier. Ooh, Ooh. My stereo, stereo, stereo, soldier. Ooh,Ooh.

Blair stepped forward and sang, All I need is the beat in my feet, let me lose control. Ooh,Ooh. Give me loud, give me now.Take my heart. Baby take my soul. Then they all stomped to the beat while singing, Left, Right, Left.

Yaz walked up and sang the next part. Run the beat and blow my speakers and make feel me like I'm the only girl. (Yeah). The way we move is so in time. From the rare, got the skills to blow my mind. They don't make them like ya no more (Yea-Yeah).

Britney stepped up and sang, I'm in heaven now, so in love. Lay your weapons down and turn it up. (Up,up,up).

Then back to the chorus routine, And be my stereo, stereo, stereo soldier. Ooh, Ooh. My stereo, stereo, stereo soldier. Ooh,Ooh.

Blair sang again, All I need is the beat in my feet,let me lose control. Ooh, Ooh. Give me loud, give me now. Take my heart, baby take my soul. Left, Right, Left.

Then back to Yazmin, Can you save me? Can you set me free? Cause I need to feel alive. Oh, We have to survive.

Then Blair, Cause you changed me. And now I believe. And I need to feel alive. Oh,We have to survive.

We stopped beating the drums and all clapped making the crowd clap with us, Brit taking the high notes in the chorus. Stereo, stereo, stereo soldier. Ooh, Ooh. My stereo, stereo, stereo soldier. Ooh,Ooh. All I need is the beat in my feet, let me lose control. (Lose control). Give me loud. Give me now. Take my Heart, baby take my soul. Left, Right, Left.

When we finished everyone cheered and clapped loudly. I noticed that more people gathered around throughout the performance. Even paparazzi. This is bound to be on Youtube already.

"Lets hear it for The Connection!"

We walked backstage and took all of our stuff off and the girls grabbed some water. Minutes later we all walked back on stage with the other bands and held close to each other.

"Okay. Third place goes to Taken." The man said. They got their trophy and walked off stage.

I felt my heart beating out of my chest and I looked down at my feet.

"First place is . . ."

C'mon just say it!

"The Connection!"

We jumped and pulled each other in big hugs tightly. We all said our little speeches on how much we appreciate it and they said the winner has to perform again.

"We don't have an-"

"Actually . . ." I said interrupting Blair. Me and the guys all had this dance ready. "Me and the guys have something."

"That'll work." The judge said.

I nodded and we walked back stage. We aren't supposed to go on for another 45 minutes since this was a community thing. They started saying something about nature or whatever on stage and our family came around back.

"Oh gosh, that was amazing!" I was crushed in a hug by my mom. I hugged her back and said thank you.

I think this day was successful.

-??? POV-

First I tried to get rid of them. That didn't work. Then I tried to kill them. That didn't work once I realized how horrible my aim was. Now I need to split them up.

Anything to get revenge on Monica Jacobs.

My Monica Jacobs.

______________________

Heyo,

Sorry its so short but this is part 1 for battle of the bands. Song's on the side. Called Stereo Solider by Little Mix. Uhh, I put the girls out fits on the side even though you don't need it. I was wondering around on Polyvore and made it.

[Insert shrug]

Anyway, who all do you think the creepy person is?

Shout out to : emzoxx, Maritssa_Acevedo, watermelon_, Pinjuly!

Sorry if I got anything wrong. I'm updating again to calm your tits. 

#Talia Joy Castellano (1999-2013)

The strong 13 year old who passed while fighting the battle of cancer. Just keep swimming :)

Love ya pumpkins :)

Jesse .x