19 - Lost And...Grandma?

MONICA'S P.O.V

It's been 30 minutes and I've called all the kids; no answer.

"Oh my gosh! What if something happened to my baby!" I said. We were standing out side the restaurant and everyone was here but the teens. I'm freakin' out.

"They probably ditched." Carlin said.

For the past half hour this bitch keeps saying they ran away or some shit. Edward may cut school but when he does he comes home. I know my baby.

EDWARD'S P.O.V

We had to have been walking for at least 5 miles and we have no idea where we goin'. Blair started stumbling and shivering beside me.

"Hey you okay?" i whispered.

"I can't feel my legs." she squeaked rubbing her shoulders.

I took of my blazer and handed it to her. She slipped it on and mumbled a thank you. I took of my shoes and she looked at me questioningly.

"Here. Put these on." I said.

"What? No."

"Take 'em."

She looked at me for a long period of time before nodding. She slipped of the 4 inch heels and put her tiny feet in my large, black oxfords. I grabbed her heels from her and held them. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and held her close to help her stop shivering.

"Thank you Ed."

"Guys, I think we should stop somewhere. There's no way we can keep going tonight. Its to cold. We're gonna have to cuddle up under a tree or something." Thadd said,

"Yeah." Drake said. "Don't need frost bite."

We all waked about another mile before we found a big oak tree to stop at. We all sat under it and held each other close.

"I want my dad." Blair cried softly.

"It's okay. We'll get back." I kissed her forehead and soon enough we feel asleep.

MONICA'S P.O.V.

"Would you shut up!? Ed wouldn't ditch he was was hella happy to find out that he has more family other than his mom so stop doubting my son!" I blew. Carlin is a complete bitch!

They have been gone for an entire day. I'm calling the police. I grabbed my phone and dialed 999.

"Hello. What's the emergency?"

"I'd like to report 8 missing teenagers."

"Names please."

"Edward Hunter Styles, Britney Grace Tomlinson, Blair Monique Malik, Drake Quint Malik, Chad Bobby Horan, Thadd Cultor Horan, Jillian Stac Payne, and Yazmin Derrica Payne. All between the ages of 15 and 16."

"Alright ma'am we've got you're kids information. When was the last time you saw them?"

"We were leaving the house and had to ride in separate vans and we left before them -"

"Wait. The James just texted me." Niall said.

"Who's James?"

"Their driver."

"He said, sorry I couldn't drive last night. Thanks for sending a replacement driver. What?"

"Oh my go they got kidnapped." I cried.

"We'll do all we can to find them ma'am." she said,"Would you like to stay on the line?"

"No thank you."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

We hung up and I ran to Gemma crying on her shoulder. She rubbed my back.

"Monica..."

I turned and looked at Harry.

"I - I don't know what to do." He said.

I hugged him and he buried his face in my shoulder. Can this day get worse?

"We have to go." Louis said.

"What?"

"We have an interview in an hour and we have to go or people will think somethings up. We don't want any crazy fangirls nabbing our kids." he said. He had a point.

I nodded and he walked over to me. "We'll find them. As soon as its over we'll drive around and look for them."

I nodded and soon the house was just Carlin, me, Perrie, El, Paisley, Jay, Macy, and Anne. Robin and Ricky went out earlier looking for the kids. Jacob was upstairs in one of the rooms and Skye wasn't talking.

"Skye, say something for mummy." El begged for the hundredth time.

She shook her head and covered her face with her hands. She started crying and El hugged her.

"I want Britney and Ed back." she cried.

Don't we all, Skye?

EDWARD'S P.O.V : 1 Day Later 

The watch on my arm read Sunday, 5:26 AM. We've been gone for 3 days. I woke everyone up and we started walking again. It was cold and raining but we didn't care anymore.

All the guys took off their shirts and tied them around the bruises we got yesterday from jumping off a 6 foot cliff. Our pants were ripped as was the bottoms of the girls gowns. All the girls traded shoes with the guys. We had their shoes strapped to the pocket loops on our pants.

"Ed..." Blair said.

"Yeah?"

"Will we ever get home?"

"Yes." I said without a second of thought.

We continued walking thought the rain and fog and saw some lights in the distance. We started running towards it and ran up on the porch steps. I knocked on the door rapidly.

"Oh, I'm comin'." I heard a women said.

The door opened and I couldn't believe who it was.

"Grandma?"

_______________________________

Sorry it's so short. Gotta go to work -_-

xXxBre