7 - At The Hospital With Asshole +2

MONICA'S P.O.V.

Me, Harry, and Edward sat in the waiting room at the hospital waiting to be called into the back. Edward sat in between me and Harry, glaring at him while he was texting Victoria. I swear he's a love sick puppy. I could see his texts.

F : Victoria 

Hey Ed! Wud?

T : Victoria. 

@ hospital again -_- my dads here. Yay (note my sarcasm)

F : Victoria 

You want me to come there?

T : Victoria 

you don't have too Vick.

F : Victoria 

too late

Edward looked up and when he saw Victoria at the doors he smiled and you can see the little glint in his eyes. He was truly in love and it was adorable. He walked over to her, never dropping his smile, and hugged her.

"Are they dating? Why are you grinning?" Harry asked.

"No they aren't. And I'm grinning because I wish they were.They're so perfect for each other."

"Hmm..." he said.

"Problem?" I said meeting his gaze.

"Hey Moni."

I looked up and saw Victoria. "Hello Vicky." she leaned down and gave me a hug before Edward offered his seat.

"Thank you." she said.

"No problem."

He pulled up another chair and sat in front of us.

"Mom, doesn't Vick look beautiful?" Edward asked smiling at the blushing girl. I think I ship Jaylor more than anything right now.

"She does." I said.

Victoria was wearing a blue sun dress, strapless, with some laced gladiator sandals on, and light makeup.

"Thank you Moni. I assume you're Mr. Styles. I'm Edward's friend Victoria. Victoria Taylor." she said holding out her hand to Harry.

He made a "mhmm" noise.

"Don't be such a bitch, dad." Edward sneered.

"Edward! You don't talk to your father that way!" Victoria scolded hitting his arm.

He sighed and grabbed Vicky's hand.

"I'm sorry Tori." he said.

She smiled and started playing with his curls.

"I wish I had hair." she pouted.

"Victoria Mariah Taylor you are incredibly beautiful. You don't need anything extra. People, especially me, love you the way you are." Edward said.

She blushed and looked down at her lap. Ed used his hand to lift her gaze to his and they just smiled at each other. My Jaylor feels!

"Edward Styles."

Ed grit his teeth and Victoria touched his arm and he smiled at her.

"You coming Vick?" he asked.

"Oh, no. This is none of my business." she rushed.

"Please Tori." Edward begged.

"Ed..." she whined.

"Its fine Victoria." I said.

"O-Okay." she said.

Edward offered her his hand and she gladly took it. We walked up to the nurse at the door she said,

"Edward Styles?"

"Jacobs. Edward Jacobs."

"Well this file says Sty-"

"Lets just get this started shall we? I've got better places to be." Harry said.

"Fucking asshole." Ed muttered.

Victoria sighed and pulled Ed along. I glared at Harry and we walked into the back room.

"I'm Dr. Nicks. You can call me Mrs. Nicks." she said.

We all shook her hand and she opened her charting papers.

"And you requested a blood test for a Edward Jacobs and a Harry Styles, am I correct?" she said looking up at us.

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"Alright. This'll just be a minute."

_____________________________

This is all I'm posting tonight. Gotta go to work in like an hour. 9 hours with no internet :'(