20 - Finally Home...How's Tori?

EDWARD'S P.O.V

"Grandma?" I said.

It was my mom's mom. Her biological mom. I remember that sweet old face anywhere.

"Edward, hun, what happened?"

"I'll tell you what happened later grandma. Can we use your phone, please?"

"Yes, of course. But why did you walk all the way to Cheshire?" she asked.

"I knew we were going the wrong way!" Drake exclaimed.

"Someone dropped us off in the middle of nowhere and we just started walking." Jill explained as we walked into the little cottage. 

"You must be hungry. I'll go make some food."

"Thank you Nana."

"No problem."

"How's Jay?" she asked.

See when I was younger I knew Ricky, my grandad, and Barbrah, my grandma because they would visit. I remember that mom told me they had split way before I was born but were still good friends. Grandad had married Jay, Uncle Louis' mum.

"She's good, I guess."

I picked up the phone and called 999.

"Hello. What's your emergency?"

"We were kidnapped and dropped off iin the middle of nowhere 3 days ago."

"What's your names?"

"Edward, Blair, Jillian, Yazmi-"

"We found you already. We have a monitor tracking your call and the police are on their way." 

"Thank you so much." I said. 

"No problem." 

I was about to call mom but I heard the word food so I darted off to the kitchen and stuffed my face with some of grandmas chicken, rice, and gravy. 

-

"Bye grandma!"  we all said waving at nan before getting in the police van. 

"We're finally going home." Blair said.

"I can't wait either." 

We sat in the car in silence. I couldn't help but think about Tori. I don't understand what she did to deserve this. She can sing, she pretty -scratch that- beautiful, she's kind, she's smart; the list goes on. I hope she's okay. She probably thinks I'm mad at her. I haven't talked to her in 3 days. 

"Son, did you hear me?" 

I looked at the cops in front of me and shook my head. 

"I said, what is your name?" 

"Edward Styles." 

"Alri'. It's 10 AM now, it'll be around 2 when you get home." 

"Where are we exactly?" Yaz asked.

"You are far away from home, I'll tell you that. If you had went any further you would've walked to a whole new town. Right now you're in the far side of Cheshire. Whoever did this had intentions on you lot going the wrong way." 

We nodded and sat back in the leather seats closing our eyes. I'm so sleepy.

-

"Son, wake up. You're home." 

Shit, I have a crook in my neck. I picked my head up and looked out the window at my house and smiled. I turned around and started shaking everybody. 

"Get up! We're here." I said as the cops got out the front seat. Guess they're coming in for questioning. 

Everyone looked around and when they noticed where we are they piled out the car. We ran up to the porch steps and I dug in my pocket for the keys. I opened the door and we ran into the living room. Everyone was on the couch facing the tv.

"Mom." 

She turned around, and I'm not gonna lie she looked horrible. Her blue eyes were bloodshot, her blonde hair was a messy bun on the top of her head, she was wearing one of my huge sweatshirts, and a pair of yoga pants. 

"Ed?" she cried. I nodded and she ran into my arms. 

"I'm going to call the other parents." the female cop said; Officer Smith. 

My mom hugged us all and started crying on my chest again. "It's alright mom, we're back." 

"I know. It-ts just...I missed you and it was so quiet here by myself and I was scared. You're my baby boy." she cried. 

"I'm okay mom. It's gonna be okay." 

She nodded and took a few steps back to look at us. "Jesus, you look like twigs." 

"Yeah. Nana fed us. Nana Barbrah." 

"Mom? Wait...You walked all the way to Cheshire?!" 

"Yeah. We didn't know though." Thadd said. 

"Uhh, everyone go and find a bathroom. I'll bring you all some clothes." she said. 

We nodded and walked away. 

MONICA'S P.O.V 

Everyone was down stairs with their parents and had calmed down. We just sat in silence. Harry wasn't here though and that made me somewhat pissed off. I mean, you stay out of your sons life for, like, 15 years, you come back and be a good dad, then you blow it all off again because you have a lunch date with Carlin. What a father. He deserves a douche bag of the year award. 

"Mom..." 

I looked down at Ed, his head was resting on my lap and I was playing with his little curls. I smiled at him but it soon faded away when he asked the next question. 

"How's Tori?" 

_______________________

I already have this book planed but I want to know what you lot think will happen. Just comment below because I know you're reading this. 

xXxBre