25 - The Worst Part Is You're Not Coming Back

Hiya :)

Jesse .x 

__________________________________

EDWARD'S P.O.V.  

Me and Blair never brought up what happened yesterday so I assume it was just a mistake waiting to happen. It just didn't feel like a mistake though. I sighed -for the 10th time in the past 5 minutes- and buried my head in my hands.

We were all sitting in the living room of Sara's house and yes...she was a wreck, the service didn't start for another 2 hours but everyone was ready for it to be over. But I would be, too. Tori's father died from cancer and just 5 years ago Tori was diagnosed with it. Tori, before she passed of course, requested that no one wore black. Therefore, I'm wearing some dark blue dress pants, a white button down, and some brown boots.

I felt the couch dip down beside me and I heard a few sobs. I looked over at Sara and she hugged me, clinging to me. I didn't mind. We all need someone right now. I hugged Sara back and let her cry on my shoulder. She never acted as a mother but more as a sister. We always got along. No she has no one. Frankie, her dead husband, was an only as was she so no family was left at all.

"Sara, I don't want to leave you." I whispered only for her to hear.

"I know." she cried.

"Move in with us."

"I cant do that Ed." she said looking at me.

I felt a tear slid down my cheek,"Please?"

She nodded and used her thumb to wipe the tear of my cheek. "You were perfect for Victoria." I just nodded. "She really did love you."

"I love her, too."

She smiled at me and hugged me but this time, not crying. "I would love if you were my son-in-law. You are the perfect child, Edward."

"No I'm not."

"But you are." she said looking at me. "Who ever you end up with is one lucky girl because they've certainly got a great guy."

I smiled with a nod and heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it."

I walked to the chestnut coloured door and opened it to see Granger. I opened the door wide enough for him to come in. He gave me a hug and went to the living room. I closed the door and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw mom.

"Hey." I said.

"I want Sara to move in with us."

"I already asked. She said yes." I said smiling. She clapped happily.

We walked back in the other room and I plopped back in my spot on the couch. Sara turned the TV on, hopping for it to pass some time.

"Everyone has seen the video made yesterday in Miami, Something About The Sunshine, by none other than Blair Malik and Edward Styles. Their page has been blowing up everywhere and producers have been trying to contact them via Internet but we have yet to here a response from anyone in the huge 1D family. For those who haven't seen it, this is Something About The Sunshine."

They showed the video and we all sat in silence. I looked over to Blair and she was already looking at me.

"Do you want to?" I asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know. You?"

"I don't know. Lets just forget about it. I like what we're doing now." I said. She smiled and looked back at the TV. It was just going off.