40 - A Successful Day

Uhh, hi! Enjoy my OTP Bromance on the side (not my edit).

Enjoy ya potatoes!

♥вяєнσяαη♥  

________________________

Chapter 40 | A Successful Day

-Edward's POV-

I woke up to someone shaking the shit out of me. My eyes snapped open and I looked up to see Jo.

"What?" I groaned closing my eyes.

"You're late your meeting."

"What?!"

I jumped up and looked at the clock. 9 AM! Fuck! I got out the bed and ran into the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the shower. After my shower, when I got out Jo had some shorts and a tee shirt laid out on the bed for me. I changed and rushed downstairs. I munched on a piece of toast and walked over to the fridge, snatching the note off it.

Went out shopping. Take Joey with you.  

-Dad

"Jo, you have to come with me. Parents orders." I said. She groaned and slipped on some moccasins. "Its not that bad."

"It is. I could be in bed." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"You're fine. Now come on. I'll get you a yogurt from McDonald's."

"Fine."

We walked out the house and I had to grab Jo's hand and help her into the car. I walked to my side and was about to get in when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Edward, Edward, can you sign this?!"

I nodded and grabbed the pen, scribbling Edward Styles .x on the magazine cover before getting in my car. I pulled out the gates and started down the road. If you're wondering how they got in the gates, well, I might have left them open last night and forgot to close them. Shit! I forgot about Blair last night! She's so mad. And Kelly is gonna be mad because I'm late.

Who turned my alarm off? Or did I turn it on at all?

I pulled up at Syco meeting offices and got out. Paparazzi were here too. What. The. Actual. Fuck. They weren't this bad before. I helped Jo out the car and we walked in the side entrance. I nodded stiffly at the secretary and me and Jo got on the elevator.

"They are gonna be so pissed." I said.

"We forgot to get my yogurt." Jo whined.

"We'll get it later Jo. I cant miss this meeting. We have to be here." She sighed. "Look I'm sorry Jo but you know I would if I could."