55 - Casey, Granger, And Falling For Blair

Chapter 55 | Casey, Granger, And Falling For Blair

--Casey's POV--

Me and Granger just got in a cab. We got permission to go all the way to London to see Ed. Of course we knew where his house was because, I mean, who doesn't!? He's famous! So I called Moni and she said she'll be outside. When we got there the gate was surrounded by screaming girls and men and women with cameras. Moni walked out and opened the gate to let us in. We pulled out bags out the trunk and the fans started screaming for us. Granger waved and they got louder.

"Granger!? Wassup bro!?" I heard Ed yell.

I lifted my head from the trunk and threw my bag on the ground.

"Casey!" Ed yelled before squeezing me tightly and spinning me around. He kissed my face, everywhere, and then hugged me again. "Case, I missed ya."

"Obviously." I giggled. "You're tall!"

"And you're short. What are you? Like 5"4."

"Yes and that's not short, its normal for a girl." I laughed again.

"Who's this?"

We turned and there was 'The One Direction Family'. I hid behind Ed and he chuckled.

"This is Casey. She's shy around new people." Ed said, which, by the way, was true. Ed lifted me and placed me in front of him. I waved.

"Hi." I spoke.

"Hello. I'm Yazmin and you are very pretty. Do you like 5 Seconds Of Summer?" A brunette asked walking up to me.

"Do I ever?! 5 Sauce is amazing!" I yelled.

"Yes! Oh my gosh! Who's your favorite?!" She asked.

"They're all hot but I'm in LOVE with Calum!"

"Me too! You're so perfect! We're best friends! C'mon!" She yelled pulling me into the house.

"One sec." I said. I peeked. My head back out. "Ed get my bags!"

"What!?"

"You love me!"

"Sure." He said. I laughed and ran back inside and over to Yazmin.

"Lets see. Try Hard?" She asked searching through 5SOS's page on Youtube.

"Oh yeah."

Then she pressed play.

--Edward's POV-- 

Granger, Case, and I are spending the day out since Nan said she wanted to catch up with Anne and Robin, Kerran and Geoff, Johanna and Ricky, and Maura and Bobby. Grange went to get some ice cream and the line is pretty long so me and Case went and layed on the grass at the park across the street.

"How do you deal with this?"

"What?" I asked.

"How do you deal with all these people snapping pictures of you every 20 seconds?" Case asked.

"I just ignore it." I said running my fingers through her black hair.

She looked up at me through long eyelashes, blinking her gray eyes. "How is it here?"

"Its great actually. Of course I miss home, but this place is nice, too."

"Its boring down there in Miami without you and Granger to prank people."

"Yeah? Remember the cup prank we pulled last year? When we filled the gym and the front halls with Solo cups of water?"

"Oh yeah. And the principal thought it was to funny so he didn't expel you? I remember!" She laughed. "God that was crazy."