60 - What Just Happened?

This chapter gets heated at the end. Brace yourselves.

♥вяєнσяαη♥

___________________________________

Chapter 60 | What Just Happened?

--Perrie's POV-- 

We didn't stay at the Styles' house, instead we left. Today we're going back to see if their okay. Zayn pulled into the yard after checking in at the gate with the key card and parked the car behind Louis' and El's. We got out and I opened the house with the key I got from Moni and walked in. Everyone was on the couches excepts Skyler and Jacob who weren't in the room so I assume they're in school. They dont go everyday because paparazzi are very pushy and will go to extremes to get to our kids. And Ed . . . He wasn't there.

I sat down by Moni.

"You okay?" I asked. She shook her head 'no' and that's when we heard footsteps.

--Edward's POV-- 

I was walking down the stairs and when I got to the living room I looked up and everyone gasped at me. I probably don't look right because I sure as hell don't feel alright. I feel like -- like somethings missing.

"Shouldn't you have on a shirt?" Zayn said.

Of course Zayn said something rude. That's nice. And today isn't my day. Can you have some feelings Zayn? Your daughter dumped me already. What else could you possibly want? Perrie slapped his arm and he rolled his eyes. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my laptop and my head phones before walking back out the kitchen. I placed the lap top on the bar and put my headphones on before hook them up to my phone which was in my pocket. I played Royals by Lorde (A/N: Side), I really like her songs, and grabbed my lap top.

"Edward?" My mom said. "You okay, sweetie? You've been quite since break fest."

I nodded silently and walked over to her and kissed her cheek and then my dads before leaving and going to the back yard. I lay on the hammock and turned on my laptop. I went on Twitter and logged in, nothing was happen but a lot of people were concerned about me so I sent out a tweet.

Edward_Styles : Honestly, I don't see why you all are concerned about me. I'm nothing special.

When I sent that I opened another tab and went on Tumblr and scrolled through my dashboard which was mainly funny text posts, cars, singers, bands, and tattoos. I went back to twitter and noticed that my name was trending in something.

#EdwardYouAreEverythingToUs

I smiled a little. I heard the glass doors begins me close. Beside me on the hammock sat Blair.

"Hey."

"Hey." I mumbled back.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"For what?" I asked looking at her and then I noticed everyone standing behind the screen door. "Oh."

"Yeah. They wanted me to talk to you." She said.

"So you didn't want to talk to me?" I asked.

"No. I mean, yes I did. Its just, ugh!" I laughed and she did too. Then we had to get serious. "Sometimes I just feel like I shouldn't talk to you. I turned you down and dumped you in front of millions of people and you are possibly the sweetest thing ever. I'm sorry. To be honest, my father made me break up with you. But even if we do get together I just don't think it'll be the same."