62 - L.I.A

Chapter 62 | L.I.A

--Monica's POV-- 

I was sitting in Ed's room. It was 12 PM. I was sitting on the bed by his sleeping figure, stroking his forehead. He was snoring quietly, surprisingly. His eyes fluttered open and he store at me. I leaned down and pecked his lips, like a mother would, and his forehead.

"You are my baby. I love you." I said quietly still stroking his head.

"I know. I love you, too." He smiled.

"I have 3 babies and a grand baby." I said.

"I completely forgot you were pregnant." He said with a chuckle. I smiled a little.

"Boy or girl?"

"Definitely a girl." He said.

I smiled. "Well, we'll find out in a few months. How are you feeling?"

He shrugged and sighed. "I really did love her mom. A lot. I thought we would've been together for a while."

"Looks like you got your first heartbreak." I said. "I bought some tea."

I handed him a mug with some tea in it and he sipped it while sitting up. "Its good."

"Thank you." I said. We finished our drinks in silence and I got up to leave his room.

"Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"C-Can you stay? Please?" He asked.

I smiled weakly at him. "Of course." I walked over and got in the bed under the covers and he immediately leaned his head on my shoulder and held me close. "Night baby."

"Night mom."

×

The next morning Ed took his medicine in his breakfast, which he didn't know of yet, and has been mopping around all day. I'm such a horrible person for doing this to him. I watched from the kitchen as he sat on the sofa in the living room and store at the telly. Then he cried. He just sat there and cried. Not moving one bit. Just letting the tears rush down his cheek. Harry walked in and ruffled his hair. When he noticed Ed didn't slap his hand away as usual he called his name and walked around the chair to him.

"Ed, buddy, you need something?" He shook his head 'no'. "You wanna be alone?" He nodded. "Well, if you need anything just asked me or your mum, okay?" He nodded and Harry left a kiss on Ed's forehead and rubbed his arm before leaving.

He walked into the kitchen and saw me looking at Ed from afar. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. I sighed. "We have to tell him, and we have to let him know everyone knows."

"I'll call them over." Harry murmured before kissing my cheek and walking away.

×

We all sat around in the living room and I had the bottles lined up on the table.

I cant believe this is about to happen. I should have done this years ago. Why did I wait so long? I'm so pathetic. I wont be surprised if Ed hates me for this.