28 - Ditching The Party

A/N

Pinjuly is bloody amazing! Glad you enjoy the story babes. Enjoy my husband *cough* I mean Louis *cough* who will be my husband one day *cough* on the side.

Jesse .x

___________________________________

EDWARD'S P.O.V

I just pulled up at the address Jo gave me and I got out the car. I think it would be rude to honk the horn because I don't quite know them and they might take it offensive. I knocked on the door and stepped back. I looked down at the welcome mat and heard the door knob twist open. I looked up and saw a middle aged women with little gray hairs in her dark brown hair. She had bright green eyes like Jo and she was quite short.

"Hello. You must be Edward." She said.

"Yes ma'am. How do you do?"

I stuck my hand out and she seemed surprised but happily shook my hand. I assume she's never gotten this type of gesture from Jo's past relationship spouses.

"I'm doing well. Thank you for asking. I'm Jo's mum but you can call me Ami." She said. I nodded and she called for a man named 'Howard'.

Just then a tall, extremely tall, red headed man came around the corner. He glared at me but I just pretended not to notice because on the inside I was screaming. Jo could've told me her father looked like he was taller than Kobe Bryant and stronger then John Cena.

"This is Jo's date to Steven's party, Edward." Ami introduced me. I stuck my hand out and he shook it firmly, squeezing my hand. I held my breath and nodded at the man.

"Howard Upton." he said. Oh my God. Can your voice get any deeper?!

"Edward Styles sir." I said.

"Huh." he said.

Jo came out from behind him and grabbed my hand. "So scaring Ed, daddy."

"Not scaring, inspecting." he said making her roll her eyes. "Have her back by 12."

"Yes sir." I nodded.

"Have a nice night." Ami said.

"You, too." I said.

Me and Jo walked down the steps of the house and down the front walk way until we reached my black truck. I opened the door and Jo said a 'thank you' before climbing in and buckling up. I closed the door shut and got in the other side repeating my actions from earlier.

"You could've told me your dad wanted to kill me." I said when we were about 5 minutes away from Steven's. Met him earlier. Nice guy.

She giggled and it was slightly loud and annoying but I ignored it,"He's always like that."

I nodded and parked across the street from Steven's. I got out and walked to the other side. I opened the door for Jo and she stepped out and kissed my cheek before murmuring a 'thank you'. I blushed and grabbed her hand. We walked across the street to the house that was thumping loudly with Scream & Shout by Will.I.Am. and Brittany Spears.

I spotted the group and I saw Blair looking at me. I smiled and one appeared on her face. I waved and was about to make my way over to them until I felt a tug on my hand. I looked back at Jo and she had a pout on her face.

"Lets go get some drinks."

"Oh. Uhh, I don't drink."

"Well, you are tonight."