10 - I'll Help You

MONICA'S P.O.V (Next Day)

"I don't get it. Has he done that before?" El asked. I nodded slowly.

"What?" Harry said in shock.

"Edward has Intermittent Explosive Disorder. He becomes angry at nothing or sometimes the simplest things and the saddest part is he forgets it in a few hours, sometimes seconds."

"Does he know?" Britney asked.

"No."

"How did Skye calm him down?" Louis asked.

"He loves kids. He thinks of her as a little sister."

"Are you scared of telling him?" Harry asked.

I nodded.

"You think he might hurt you?" He asked.

I nodded again.

"You're scared of me."

Everyone looked to the kitchen door and there stood Ed with Skye holding his hand. He had gotten his cast taken off yesterday, by the way.

"I have an anger issue. You didn't tell me. You're scared of me. I hurt you before." he said in a hushed tone.

"Edward."

"My mom is terrified of me because I'm crazy."

"Edward you're not crazy."

"I am! I am! Stop lying to me!" Just like Harry, Edward was loud when he was mad.

"I'm not lying to you." I whispered.

"What else?" He whispered quietly.

"What?"

"What else do I have?"

"Bipolar Disorder."

"Why didn't you tell me?! We could've gotten this fixed!" he yelled making me flinch. "Were you ever gonna tell me?!"

"I -"

"Tell the truth!"

"No."

"You were all I had. You lied to me. Why did you do this to me?" He asked.

I could hear my heart break into a million pieces.

"Eddy..."

Skye was trying to get him to go back to his room but Louis pulled her away. They were scared for their child.

"You took away everything I loved. My pride. My dignity..." He said.

"I'm sor-"

"Sorry isn't gonna help!"

"Edward you need to calm down." Britney said.

"I'm crazy! I cant calm down!" He stalked over to me and pulled the chair out.

He gripped onto the side bars of the chair and I looked down at my lap crying.

"Right mom!? Right?! I'm crazy right?! This is what you wanted?!" he  shouted in my face.

He started sobbing letting the tears fall in my lap.

"Why did you do it? I thought you loved me."

"Edward, I do love you. We all do."

"Why did you lie?! Why did you lie to me mom?! You cant even look me in the eyes and tell me you love me!? Why are you still lying to me?!"

"E-"

"You had 15 years! 15 years! You did this to me! How many times has this happened and you hadn't told me?!"

"12." I whispered.

"Dear God." He said.

He store at me and I finally met his gaze. He dried his face. He just looked at me and I was terrified to be honest. I flinched when he moved his hand. He moved a piece if hair behind my ear and stroked my cheek with his thumb. His eyes changed from scary black to a loving green. He smiled and looked confused.

"Why are you crying mom?" He asked.

It hurt me every time this happened. He was scream, shout, break things and wouldn't remember a second of it.

"Mom you okay? You looked scared." He said.

"Edward are y-you okay?" I asked.

"Of course I am. Why would you ask that?" He asked chuckling and wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"No reason." I whispered.

"I'll go get ready for school. I wont be back 'till 6. Football practice."

"Okay."

"Mom, I love you."

"Love you, too, baby."

He kissed my forehead before walking out the kitchen. After I heard his door close I buried my face in my hands and cried. I felt a hand on my back and I looked up to see Harry."

"I'll help you."

____________________________________