35 - Too Much To Handle

I love you so much and you make me smile with your comments and voting and stuff everyday. Stay Beautiful (#^.^#)

Ed Styles on the side!!! Happy BSE Day!!!!

♥вяєнσяαη♥

______________________________

Chapter 35 | Too Much To Handle

-Harry's POV-

I woke up in my room 25 minutes ago but still I lied in the same position, gazing at the ceiling. It was deadly silent in the house/mansion. I have 13 rooms, 7 bathrooms, 3 garages, a pool, a shed; I don't meed this. I don't want to stay here in this empty house. I looked over to the calender and on it I tacked the 4 set photo booth photos of me Moni on it.

She's everything to me. She perfect.

Mid-length blonde hair. Big blue eyes. Petite frame. Sassy attitude. Classy, not trashy. She just perfects me and she doesn't even realize it. I want to-need to be with her. Every day. For the rest of my life. I rolled out of the bed and grabbed some clothes before walking into the en-suite washroom.

After my shower I put on some khaki like skinny jeans, a white tee, and a baby blue blazer. I brushed and styled my hair before sliding and clasping my watch on my arm and placing my 2 signature necklaces around my neck. I walked out the washroom and slipped on some socks prior to brogue boots; I grabbed my cell and walked out the room. I searched through my contacts and found Moni's name and shot her a quick text.

To : Monica Styles ;)

Not gonna be home today. I'll stop by before I leave, but I'm planning on visiting mum. I love you xx

I shoved my phone in my blazer pocket and jogged down the spiral steps in my house. When I reached the kitchen, I poured me a bowel of Cheerios and added milk and sugar-this cereal has no taste whatsoever. Sorry Cheerios company. I was eating in silence when my phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out and read my response text from Moni.

From : Monica Styles ;)

Okay. Me and Ed are just watching a marathon of Supernatural today since I've got off on work and Ed's done his studies for school tomorrow. Love you xx

To : Monica Styles ;)

Okay. See you in 30, Love. xx

I smiled at the text before adding 'I Love You' and pressing send. I was about to turn my phone off when,

"Watcha ya doin' mate?"

I jumped and dropped my phone on the granite counter and let a few profanities slip past my lips. I turned and looked at the older boy and he laughed.

"Bloody hell, Louis!" I yelled slightly pissed.

"Sorry bro. I was bored. All the kids went out with El to the movies and she wanted me to stay home and clean. I got bored." He said.

I laughed,"Well, I'm going to see my mum, Robin, and Gemma."

"Gemma still stay in Cheshire?"

"Yeah she moved down the road a bit, but its not too far from mum and Robs."

"Oh okay." He sighed.

"Do you want to tag along?" I asked while placing my phone in my pocket and grabbing the bowel, putting it in the sink.