15 - Strange Interviews

Updating this again just because *shrug*

Comment and Vote ya potatoes!!!

xXxBre

__________________________

EDWARD'S P.O.V.  

NEXT DAY

Me and Tori walked in the school, why arm around her waist holding her tight. Everyone was staring at us but we ignored them.

"Ed, haven't seen you in years!" Granger shouted making me and Tori laugh.

He ran up to us and with did that slide handshake and he gave Tori a hug.

"Tori, I heard you were trying out for X Factor." Grange said. Tori nodded.

"Ed are you really moving, dude?"

"Yeah." I said.

We went to our lockers and I emptied it out, which wasn't really anything, and closed my book bag.

"I've got to turn my text books in." I said looking at the two,"Then I have to go to gym and clean out that locker."

"Alright, that's the first bell so we need to head to class." Granger said.

"Alright bye Grange." I said waving at the boy who was already halfway down the hall.

"Bye baby." I said giving Vick a kiss.

She smiled and walked off. Man am I lucky. I walked in the opposite direction and headed to the book room.

"Edward?" Casey said. She was the book room's assistant. Since Mr. Donald's isn't here I guess its just her.

"Yeah?" I asked placing my books on the table.

"So you are moving?"

"Mhmm."

"Well, we need to take your picture for the yearbook before you leave."

"Don't tell anyone but you've been nominated for Schools Best Athlete and from the looks of it, you and Victoria might just get Cutest Couple." she said.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

"Bye Ed."

"Bye Case."

Casey is a nice girl. She's school president. No bad grades. She isn't "fake" and she doesn't fling herself at me. I guess you can say we're distant friends. She's in her last year of highschool and I've still got 2 more.

I walked into the gym and all the ninth graders turned and looked at me shocked, like I'm a celebrity. Well, I'm a celebrities son so I guess I kinda am.

"Ed, movin' to London on me?" Coach Buchman yelled across the students sitting in squad lines on the gym floor.

"Yes sir." I yelled back.

I walked across the girls and I heard one ask for an autograph. I turned around and bent down to her.

"Sure."

I signed her backpack and a notebook she had.

"Thank you."

"No problem." I kissed her cheek and then made my way over to coach. I could her the other girls squealing with her.