29 - Blair is AMAZAYN

BLAIR'S P.O.V.

We had a great dinner - I guess you would say - at Applebee's and now we're parked outside of Steven's house to get Dra and Jo. Ed came outside with Jo in his arms and Dra had his hands on Ed's shoulders shouting 'DRAKE'. I couldn't help but laugh. Ed placed Jo in the backseat and Drake climbed in the boot.

"Drake, you okay back there?" Ed asked looking at my brother through the rear view mirror.

"I'm dandy!" He said loudly.

"So, I guess I'll take Jo home first." Ed said.

I looked back at the red head and she was leaning on the door playing with her fingers. Her eyes were bloodshot and she looked high. She might be.

"Oi, here we are." Ed said taking off his seat belt.

He helped her up to the front porch and knocked on the door. It opened and there was a tall man with a smug look on his face. He started to yell at Ed and you could hear it loud and clear.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?!"

"Nothing sir. She - she started drinking and stuff." Ed stammered.

"WHY WEREN'T YOU WATCHING HER?!"

"She walked away from m-me."

He whispered something to Ed and took his daughter inside. Ed walked back to the car and slipped in sighing.

"Okay?" I asked rubbing his arm.

He looked at me with a smile and nodded. Wye we got home Drake hopped across the set of seats and out the back door, running towards the house.

"Thanks Ed, for everything."

"No problem. You're worth it." He said with that Styles smile.

"Shoot! I forgot I told my father I'd spend the day with him tomorrow." I said.

"Go ahead. I'll take you out Monday. There is a Battle of The Bands competition. You wanna try out?" He asked.

"Jill asked me that earlier. She had a song she thinks us girls can perform while the guys play drums."

"Why not? We'll just add 6 more members to The Connection." He said laughing. I laughed too. "I'll see you at school on Monday, B."

"Ditto. Good night." I said kissing his cheek.

"Night." He blushed.

I giggled and hopped out the car. I was about to give him his jacket back but he waved it off. I walked into the house and closed the door gently. I turned around and there was Drake passed out on the couch. I laughed and walked to my room.

EDWARD'S P.O.V - Monday Morning 

"So that it?" I asked no one in particular.

We were in the car on the way to school and Yaz had given me the track for the song.

"Yep. Since there's 4 types of drums I thought you lads could play them."

"Sure." All of us guys said.

"We'll this'll be fun." Britney said.

I pulled into the parking space and everyone had gotten their bags.

BLAIR'S P.O.V