6 - You Dumbass ♪

Chapter 6 | You Dumbass

—Edward's POV—

He store at me as I walked up to them. I pushed my mom back and threw the hardest punch at him that I could. He stumbled back, hand covering his bloody nose and looked at me shocked.

"Dick." I said before slamming the door closed and walking over to my mom.

She wrapped her arms around my torso, as she's much shorter, and I buried my face in her strawberry scented hair, wrapping my arms around her shoulder's in a huge hug.

"He's gone. Its okay." I said.

"I didn't want you to hurt him." she whispered back after she calmed down, still in my embrace.

"He hurt you mom. Like you said, he's a dick." I spat. What the hell? Is she trusting him again!? That quick?!

"He wants you to see your grandparents. . .and I think you should, too." she whispered more quietly; coughing afterwards. She's lying. I could tell.

"What? Mom, no. I'm not leaving you. I cant leave school. I can't leave Tori." I pleaded.

"Its just for a week, baby." she promised.

"When?" I asked, sighing.

I don't want to make my mother upset anymore then she already is. I cant argue with her. She's the only thing I've got, blood related, that I trust fully; Louis is only my step-uncle, if that makes since. Plus I just met them.

"Next month. Do you want me to go? I can take off work. You know what, I'll go." she said pulling from the hug.

"Thanks mom." I said down smiling at her.

She leaned up and kissed my forehead, err, close enough to it. "Is he still here?" she asked.

"I'll check." I said. I opened the door and there he was standing there staring at his bloody hand. "Yes."

"Let him in." she said. I looked at her like she was crazy, but opened the door wider anyway.

"Come in." I snarled. When he did I slammed the door shut and felt Skyler tug on my shirt.

"You okay?" she asked with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah kiddo." I said, lifting her up and placing her at my hip again. "Ice cream?"

"Yeah."

"We'll be back." I said. "Mom, I'm taking your Porche."

"Yeah, OK." she whispered looking at my asshole of a father. I walked up to him and shoved a finger in his chest.

"I swear if you hurt her again I will beat your ass right here, on the hardwood floor."

I walked out with Skyler, Jacob, Britney, and not another word.

—Monica's POV—

Edward said his words loud and clear before leaving the house with the other 3 kids. I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a "well" look.

"You need to control your kid." he said wiping his noes.

"He's your kid, too, dumbass." Louis said standing beside me with a glare directed towards Harry.

"You know what, I think I'm gonna catch up with the kids. I'll see you lot later." Eleanor said. She scurried out.

"Why are you here? Didn't you want me away from you?" I said.

"I need you and that boy to stop saying he's my child." he said. It broke my heart a little but then I remember what he's done to me.

"He is Harry! Bloody hell! He looks just like you!" Louis yelled.

"You just told me you wanted him to meet the family!" I yelled.

"That was out of pity."

"What the fuck!?" I said.

"Fine. When he gets back, we're going to the doctor. We're gonna see if this is really my child." Harry said.

"If you want to see it on paper, then sure."

______________________________

Edited November 24th, 2013

xBreHoran