9 - No

EDWARD'S P.O.V

"Edward Hunter Jacobs-Styles get your ass down here now!" I heard mom yell.

I groaned and trotted out my room.

"Ma'am?"

"What did I tell you about leaving cups around the house?" she said holding a clear glass in her hand.

"That's not mine mom."

"Sorry 'bout that." said Louis shuffling past me, grabbing the cup, and walking off.

"I'm sorry Edward. There's just so much I'm trying to get settled right now." She said placing her hand on her forehead.

"Like what mom?" I quizzed placing my arm around her shoulders.

"Edward, promise you wont get upset with me." She said.

"Of course. It can't be that -"

"We're moving."

"Okay. That's not -"

"To London."

I stomped in my room and slammed the door. London!? Are you kidding me?! I grew up here, I want to stay here! Miami is my home!

"Edward..."

Shit! I forgot Britney was in here. At least she shut off the Skype call.

"Edward..."

"What?!" I spat. I turned and looked at her but she cowered in the corner.

"Y-Your eyes a-are black." she whimpered.

"London!? Are you kidding me!? I cant move to London!" I yelled. Everyone came up to see what was going on.

"Ed calm down." my mom said.

"Calm down! You're shipping us off to fucking London!" I yelled stepping towards her.

"Edward please. Its be-"

"Don't say it!"

I raised my hand and she flinched back but I couldn't move. I just raised my hand at my mom. No. No. I looked at my hand and my eyes started to tear up. I backed up and everyone store at me unaware of what to do.

"No. No. No." I kept repeating.

"Edward, its okay." my mom said stepping towards me. I backed up even more.

"No. No! Its not okay and you know it!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry Skyler." I said to the girl standing behind her father.

"Eddy..." She said. I looked at her and she stood in front of me pulling me down to her level. "Eddy, I love you."

I started sobbing into her shoulder and she wrapped her tiny arms around me as far as she could and rubbed my head.

"Shh...Its okay Eddy."

"I'm so sorry Skyler. I'm so sorry."

*

Skyler and I lay on the bed. Well, I laid on the bed and she laid on my stomach. She was so tiny. I don't know what made me so angry.

"Skyler, are you s-scared of me?" I asked.

She looked at me and kissed my cheek. "No."

I hugged her  tightly and that night I went to sleep with my baby cousin in my arms, dreaming of never hurting her.

______________________________

I cried writing this, excuse my feels.

xXxBre