16 - Sunday Football Before We Leave

EDWARD'S P.O.V

SUNDAY AFTER SCHOOL

"So they're sending the yearbook to me by mail?" I asked Casey. 

"Yep." She said. 

"Alright." 

I ran back in the locker room and shoved my massive curls in my helmet. I took a deep breath and walked out onto the field, getting applauds from people in the crowd. I saw my family and friends in the crowd cheering me on. 

-

I slammed the football into the ground ripped my helmet off. I did it. I got a touchdown. We win! My tean was cheering and yelling and crowded around me. I pushed through them and found Tori walking towards me. I ran up to her and picked her up bridal style and kissed her gently, getting an aww from people near us. 

She smiled brightly at me. "You did it, Ed!" 

I smiled and placed my helmet on her head. She giggled and put her hands over it. I place her back on the ground. 

"Be right back." I said. I ran over to some of the football players in on my team,"Ready?" 

They all nodded and we grabbed the giant water tank and dumped it all over coach. He laughed and we dropped it, giving each other bro fives. 

-

My whole football team was at CiCi's pizza after the win and we all changed. My phone rang and I pulled it out. It was an unknown number. 

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Edward?" a women responded in a cheery British accent. 

"Uhh, yeah."

"Oh good. This is Gemma."

"Gemma?" I said my everyone's heads turned to me.

"Yeah. I'm your father's sister. Your aunt. I can't wait to meet you." 

I smiled a little,"Likewise." 

"Well, how are you? I've never really had an American nephew before as Harry is my only sibling." 

I chuckled and placed my napkin down,"I'm well. Thanks for asking." 

"That's great. I can't wait to see you. Everyone is already at the airport since it's littered with fans." she squealed. "Are you laughing at me?" Iaughed again.

"Uhh, no." 

"I can't help how excited I am. I can't stand that bitch he's dating now. She looks like a fucking rat." I started laughing again and people at the table were looking at me questioningly. 

"I'm sorry." I laughed. "Who was that in the back?" 

"Oh you nan, Anne, and your grandpa, Robin." 

"Nana Anne and Gramps Robin." I said smiling. 

"Yep. We're all family here Ed and we can't wait to see you. Love you."

"Love you, too, Aunt Gems. Bye." 

"Bye bye." 

I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. 

"Gemma called you?" mom asked.

"Yeah." 

"Oh. Okay what did she say?" 

"Can't wait to see me; everyone's at the airport already because it's crowded." I said.

"Yeah. It's 11:10. We should get going." My dad said.

-

"Tori, I'll visit every week." 

"Ed, there's no use. Just read this when I'm dead; when you're alone." she said as tears welted up in her eyes. 

"Tori -" 

"Just take the damn letter. Please don't make this harder." she said angrily. 

I grabbed the letter an put it in my carry-on. We were the last one saying goodbye but goodbye is killing me. 

"Remember I love you Ed okay. I want you to move on." 

"Tori, how do you know if-" 

"Edward, I want you to meet a nice, pretty girl that doesn't have any diseases that kills her and lets you down." 

"Victoria, you're not letting me down. I love you okay?" she nodded. 

"Flight 392 to London, England now boarding first class and seats 1-5; gate 17." The monotoned voice said over the intercom. 

"Tori, I want you to wave. You might not see me but I'll see you. I love you, okay?" I said as the tears started to fall. 

"Okay." 

I smiled through my tears and left a kiss on her lips, long and passionate before hugging her one last time. 

-

The plane at just finished boarding and I looked out the window as it took off.

She was waving. 

VICTORIA'S P.O.V 

"Goodbye Edward." 

______________________________

I cried writing this. I promised I was gonna update this regardless and here it is. We've all seen Harry crying right? Yeah. Seeing anybody in general cry makes me want to cry. I'm such a softy. Sorry its so short. I wasn't lying when I said I didn't feel well.

xXxBre