24 - Something About The Sunshine

Harry, you little fuck! I love you. ^_^ songs on the side. Yes its a Disney song you bitches. P.S. We're gonna start naming the chapters. Someone thought it would be a good idea *cough* Bre *cough* 

Jesse .x

__________________________________

EDWARD'S P.O.V

Everyone was resting together on the towel. My dad had came down with his swimming clothes and a draw string bag with, what I assume, his clothes. Him and my mom have been gone for a good 20 'talking' -I don't even want to know what they are doing and I don't want to know- and I've been contemplating about weather or to talk to Blair about earlier. It now 4 PM so the sun was just about ready to set. 

"Lets make a music video Blair." I said looking at the short black haired girl beside me. 

"What?" 

"We can sing Something About The Sunshine by Sterling Knight & Anna Margaret. We're at a beach and its a nice day. Who's good with editing." 

"Chad." everyone said. 

"Chad would you film and edit it for us?" I asked. 

"Sure." 

"Well lets get started." I said. 

-

Everyone had gone through what to do and we even got a few randoms to squeeze in for a quick buck. I clapped my hands together and looked at everyone. 

"Ready?" They nodded and that when we started. 

MONICA'S P.O.V 

"What did you want to talk about, Harry? We've been walking the whole time." 

"Me. I want to be a better dad. Help." 

"You want me to help you be a dad?" 

"Yes." 

"And why did it take 15 years for you to accept this?" I asked. 

"I don't know just let me try please? Help me."

"When we get back to the group talk to him. Ask him about school, his future, how his day was, sports." 

"Thank you Moni." He said hugging me. I hugged back. 

When we got back to the group everyone cheered. 

"Did we miss something?" I asked. 

"Mom, dad, we made a video. It's awesome. Come look." He said excitedly. I haven't seen him this happy since Disney the first time. We smiled and walked over. 

It started with Ed waking up on a beach towel singing and putting on some Ray Bans,"Wake up to the blue skies. Grab your shades and lets go for a ride." 

Then the screen flipped and he was walking down the boardwalk, high fiving random people and chatting."Breakfest by the ocean. We'll do lunch at Sunset and Vine." Then he winked at the screen and it switched to Blair. Her and Ed were singing but it only showed her.