14 - Crying Because I Need You

EDWARD'S P.O.V

"Edward, I'm dying."

"Tori, I told you -"

"No, Ed. You don't get it. I got a PET scan yesterday," she chuckled sadly and dropped my hands. "It lit up like a tree on Christmas."

"Tori..." I said tears brimming my eyes.

"Ed, we both knew it was coming. Its okay."

"No its not. I love you."

"I love you, too, Edward."

"Victoria, I love you. Like I want to be with you. I want us to be together." I admitted.

"What?" she whispered, tears falling freely.

"I love you."

Without waiting for a response, I leaned down and kiss her lips gently, making sure I don't hurt her. I cant hurt her. She put her arms around my neck and mine snaked around he waist.

"I love you, too." she said.

Our lips were brushing slightly, barley touching, but yet my stomach erupted with a tingly feel. My heart was pounding against my chest. I grabbed her hand and placed it over my racing heart.

"That's for you." I whispered.

She smiled as a tear escaped her eye. We just stood there, starring at each other; my bright green eyes boring into her dark brown ones to then take in every aspect of her beautiful face. Her jaw line was soft and prominent, noes leading to a perfect button tip. Bow shaped pink lips, small and plump.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" she asked.

"How beautiful you are."

She blushed and hid her head in my chest. I closed my eyes.

"Even though you're...will you be my girlfriend Tori?"

"Yes." she said looking at me with a smile.

I leaned down and kissed her once more before lacing my fingers with hers and walking back to the table. We sat down and everyone looked at us.

"You okay, Tori?" my mom asked, her thick Cheshire accent slipping with every word.

"Yes ma'am." she said softly.

"Edward, you still up for that walk?" Har-dad asked.

"Yeah. That okay?" I asked the last part looking at Tori.

She nodded.

"Bye." she said.

I grabbed her face in both of my hands and pressed my lips against hers. I felt her face heat up in my hands when everyone around us ooh'd. I let go of her face and looked dead in her eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." she mumbled, blushing. Then came a chorus of aww's.

I grinned and pecked her forehead before walking off with my dad. Walking out the ice cream shop I heard Skyler say "Eddy told me I was his princess". I ran back in and over to the little girl. I leaned down and pecked her little nose.

"You always will be my princess." I said.

I took of my beanie and place it on her head. She threw her arms around my neck and I hugged her back.

"I love you, Eddy."

"I love you, too, princess."

I jogged back out the building and caught up with my dad who was further down the walk, giving a few girls some autograph.