3 - Sick Mom, Chemo, Skipping, & Louis ♪

Chapter 3 | Sick Mom, Chemo, Skipping, & Louis

—Edward's POV—

I woke up to my alarm, which I remembered to set, and got out of bed with out tripping over anything. Wow, good day so far. I washed and blow dried my hair, I have to, before slipping on a pair of black baggy jeans and a grey Coldplay Shirt that mom got me. She showed me some of their music the other day and I quite liked it. I put on my slip ins again and walked down stairs. After, surprisingly, not burning down the kitchen I successfully had 2 stacks of 4 pancakes and 2 strips of bacon each. I made my self some orange juice and mom some coffee before walking upstairs to wake her.

"Mom?" I said shaking her.

She groaned with a cough and turned over, facing me. She was pale and her blue eyes were dull. Her hair was knotted and she was sweating horribly.

"Mom! Oh my gosh! I'll ring the doctors!"

"No, its fine." she said sitting up with an obvious struggle.

"Mom..." I warned.

"Its fine, really." she said walking past me down stairs. Its probably her. . . time of the month. Eww.

I followed in suit and sat by her at the table. After eating we placed our dishes in the sink and I grabbed my bag. I pecked my mom's cheek and walked outside with my car keys. Good thing I can drive with one hand. I stopped in front of Vicky's house and she came outside with her bag bouncing on her back. God, she's beautiful.

She hopped in the car and I waved at her mom before driving off. We rode to school listing to her country station. We got out and walked up the school steps. Reporters and paparazzi came up to me and Vicky. Geez, they weren't ever this bad.

"Hey, move! She shouldn't be under all these flashes!" I yelled.

They backed up a bit but were still flashing cameras. At the end a women, in her 20's probably, came up to us with her mic and a camera guy.

"Edward, what do you think about what Harry Styles said in the interview yesterday?" she asked shoving the mic in my face.

"What interview?" I asked pulling Vicky closer.

"Watch this clip." she handed me an iPad and I watched my dad stare at the photo of me in shock and storm of set. I scoffed and shook my head before I handed it back to her.

"My dad doesn't give a shit about me or my mom so I don't care how many times he denies it, I'm his son." I said.

I threw an arm over Victoria's shoulder and we walked into the school building. I waited for her at her locker and she waited for me at mine. We both walked to our first class together with Granger, World History.

"Class, today you will partner up with some one and make a map of the U.S.. On the map you have to have the name of the state and its capital then on separate sheets of paper have the States name, one city from it, and 3 interesting things about the state's city that you had chosen. Go." Mr. Durant said reading the instructions of the Promethean Board.

"Hey Vicky, you wanna work with me?" Rachel asked her. I don't really like Rachel because she's damn annoying, but Victoria's her friend so I might as well go along with it, right?

"Yeah, sure." she said happily.

"Hey Grange, you wanna do this?"

"Whatever." he shrugged.

-

The bell finally rang for lunch and I met up with Victoria. I took her to her Chemo session and then back home to then go to McDonalds. I got a large tea and a burger. I only have 15 more minutes of lunch and it takes at least 7 minutes to get there.