12 - X Factor

EDWARD'S P.O.V

Today is the day of Victoria's X Factor Audition. I hopped out the bed early and got ready. I wore a pair of baggy jeans and a black, cut sleeved tank top. I put on some white Supras and shook my head putting my hair into place. I walked down stairs and straight into the kitchen to see my mom packing up glasses and plates.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

She spun around and walked up to me with a gentle smile on her face. She wrapped her arms around my torso and I hugged back, still confused.

"Baby, we have to move to London."

"W-What?"

"By next week we're going to be staying over seas. There's so much I've got to finish over there." She looked slightly disappointed in herself.

I pulled her in a hug and rubbed her head.

"Of course mom."

"You're not mad?"

"A little upset, yes, but I see where you are coming from. You're from London. You want to go back, reconnect with you past ."

"Thank you Ed."

She started crying and I was so confused. I pulled her in a hug and she buried her face in my chest, sobbing while I shushing her. I don't get why she's crying but this happens a lot. She'd just cry at the random-est times and I'd help her but she never told me why she was crying.

"Mom, you okay?"

"Y-Yeah. I just miss home."

"It's okay. Are you still coming to Vick's audition today? We have to leave now." I said.

"Oh yeah I'm ready."

"Can I come?"

I turned and the whole lot was there, Skyler with a pleading look on her face. They seem to just pop up where ever.

"Yeah we wanna come." Louis said. I shrugged.

"Yay." Skye yelled attaching myself to my torso.

"Baby girl." I said lifting her up and placing her at my hip. "You ready to go."

"Mhmm." she said.

"Well, lets go."

We walked out the door and I door and I could hear my mom mumble "they are inseparable".

-

We were in line. In we I mean Victoria, her mom, my mom, Eleanor, Harry, Jacob, Louis, Britney, Skyler, and me.

"Ed, I'm scared. I forgot the lyrics." she said. everyone was engrossed in their own conversations.

"Let me see the guitar." I said. "Okay, jump in when you remember, alright?" she nodded. (A/N: I'm putting who's singing on the side.)

Edward:  

Tomorrow, I'm gonna leave here.  

I'm gonna let you go and walk away like every day I said I would.  

And tomorrow, I'm gonna listen to that voice of reason inside my head tellin' me that we're no good.

Both:  

But tonight I'm gonna give in one last time.  

Rock you strong in these arms of mine.  

Forget all the regrets that are bound to follow.  

Cause we're like fire and gasoline.  

I'm no good for you, you're no good for me.  

We only bring each other tears and sorrow.  

But tonight I'm gonna love you like there's no -

Victoria:  

Tomorrow, you wont believe it but I wont break down and call you up when my heart cries out for you.  

And tomorrow I'll be stronger.  

When I pass your house I wont stop no matter how bad I want to.

Both: 

But tonight I'm gonna give in one last time.  

Rock you strong in these arms of mine.  

Forget all the regrets that are bound to follow.  

Cause we're like fire and gasoline.  

I'm no good for you, you're no good for me.  

We only bring each other tears and sorrow.  

But tonight I'm gonna love you like there's no tomorrow.

Cause when we're good, ya know we're great.  

There's to much bad for us to think.  

Its anything you're trying to say.

Victoria: 

But tonight I'm gonna give in one last time.  

Rock you strong in these arms of mine.  

Forget all the regrets that are bound to follow.

Both:  

Cause we're like fire and gasoline.  

I'm no good for you, you're no good for me.  

We only bring each other tears and sorrow.  

But tonight I'm gonna love you like there's no -

Tomorrow, I'm gonna leave here.  

I'm gonna let you go and walk away like every day I said I would.

Suddenly the group of people around us started cheering and clapping. Victoria blushed and I smiled at her. She's beautiful and she doesn't know it.

"You two are a lovely couple." the man in front of us said.

"Oh we're not -"

"Thank you." I said interrupting Tori, wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

The man nodded and turned around and I looked at Tori. She raised an eyebrow and I winked.

"Cheeky."

"My specialty." I said.

"Next."

______________________________________

Song is on the side. Gtg. Bye fellow wattpad readers. Luff u all

xXxBre