46 - Family Game Night

Enjoy Fetus Direction singing the song of the chapter on the side.

BreHoran<3

_______________________________

Chapter 46 | Family Game Night

--Edward's POV--

I was in some jean shorts, a black Boyce Avenue shirt, and some high top Nike's. Kelly was sitting on our couch petting Baby. Everything was packed up on the bus. We have exactly 2 hours to do any shopping before leaving NY. We were all just standing around in mine and B's room, waiting for a talk with my parents.

"Mm'k, don't blow your money kids." Mom said.

"We wont, mom." I said grabbing Blair's hand.

"Okay but if you do then we'll have to pay for it and take your credit card from you until you learn responsibility." Dad said.

We all nodded and said goodbye before walking out side to the lobby. We all stood around in a circle and looked at each other.

"So who's going with whom?" Thadd said.

"Well, we need a girl with a guy, ya know? Paps were crazy yesterday." Britney said.

"I call Ed." Blair giggled before hugging me. I hugged her back and they all rolled their eyes.

"Uhh, c'mon Yazzy. Lets do some shopping." Chad said. She nodded and walked out with him.

"Jillianna Payne, would you do the honor of being my shopping buddy?" Drake asked very poshly.

She laughed and bumped hips with him. "Lets go nerd."

"Well, I guess that leaved Britney and Thadd, have fun. Bye." I said to the two before leaving with Blair.

×

In an hour I had bought Jacob's jersey, Skyler a bracelet, I got dad a wallet, mom some new Converse because she is in love with them, and I also got Blair a present. We loaded our stuff on our bunks in the bus--me and Blair because no one else was back yet--and I managed to slip the present in my pocket.

"Wanna go back out? We still have an hour left." Blair asked.

"Sure, lets go to Time Square."

"Okay." She said as her eyes lite up.

I grasped her hand into mine and we walked off the bus and down the sidewalk. A few fans and paparazzi were taking pictures of us while we were swinging our arms and walking down to the brightest lights of New York. When we got there, Blair immediately ran in front of the tallest building and spun around laughing.