Chapter 68 "Seth Gives Up!!

Start from the beginning

"In Chemistry Class"

Mrs. Lita was waiting for the students at the door of the class and watched them as they entered the class.

Dean's leg was still broken so Roman helped him to walk to the class.

"Dean, What happened to your leg?" Mrs. Lita asked Dean about his broken leg.

"Nothing important....I felt down." Dean said and he was looking angry because of the injury.

Then AJ saw the bullies going into the class so he waited for them to enter then he entered the class.

"Ohhh What happened to your eye?" Mrs. Lita asked AJ about the bruies near his eye.

"Small accident." AJ said and he went to his seat.

"Wow! What is wrong with this class?!" Mrs. Lita asked herself and smiled then she closed the door and started to explain the lesson.

The chemistry class ended and it was lunch time.

"At Lunch Time"

"In the Hall"

Roman and Finn were helping Dean and walking with him to the lunch hall.
Seth left them to go to the library.

While they were walking, Dean saw Tyler and Lana entering the lunch hall so he got so angry and wanted to go take his revenge from Tyler.

"Let me go break his face like he broke my leg!!" Dean said angrily.

"Calm down Dean! Just wait until your leg feel better." Roman said.

Dean was so angry and didn't listen to Roman.

"TYLER!! YOU IDIOT.....COME FACE ME IF YOU DARE!" Dean shouted so loud so Tyler heard him and he and Lana went to him.

"Ohhhh Ambrose! You look so pathetic!" Tyler said.

"You are the one who will look pathetic after I break your teeth...." Dean said angrily and he suddenly left Roman and Finn's hands and went toward Tyler so his leg hurted him and he felt to the ground.

Tyler and Lana started laughing at Dean so hard.

"Hard luck Dean! Don't ever mess with us again!" Lana said mocking Dean and went away with Tyler.

Roman helped Dean up while Finn looked at them with his hand over his mouth.

"What is your problem Finn!! Help us!" Roman said.

Finn suddenly started to laugh so hard.

Dean and Roman looked at each others surprised from Finn.

"What is funny?" Dean asked.

Finn was still laughing hard then he started to calm himself to talk.

"I am sorry.....I couldn't resist it!" Finn said and he started drying his eyes from the tears from the hard laughing.