Chapter 65 "Randy following Finn"

Start from the beginning

"So since you didn't understand what Enzo said then there is only ONE word to describe you and I am gonna spell it out for ya.....S..A...W...F...T....SAWFT!!" Cass said to Dolph and his friends who retreated.

Mr. Jericho entered the class and clapped his hands.

"That was amazing!! I was listening to all of that from outside and I am so impressed......Enzo! You are truly talented and also your huge tall friend is talented....what is your name?!" Jericho said.

"You can call me Cass!" Cass said.

"Cool.....you and Enzo are the heros of the next play!" Jericho said and on hearing that Miz and his friends stood in a total shock as they lost the hero role in the play.

"But we don't want to be actors!!" Enzo said to Mr. Jerocho.

"I will make you actors.....don't worry about it!" Mr. Jericho said.

The acting class ended and it was time for English class.

"In The English class"

Mr. TripleH was sitting with Dr. Shane and they were talking until the students arrive at the class.

When Seth saw Dr. Shane, he ran to him.

"Hey, Dr. Shane.....I think I have solved the test." Seth said and he showed Dr. Shane the paper.

Dr. Shane looked at the paper carefully then he cut it to pieces!

"What?! But Why?!" Seth said in shock.

"That wasn't correct!" Dr. Shane said.

"Does that mean that I failed!! You will not help me?!" Seth said.

"I told you that this equation no one in the whole world could solve it so I expected that you will fail at first......you still have more chances! Try your best!" Dr. Shane said so Seth looked a little disappointed but he still has some hopes.

The english class quickly ended and it was time for lunch.

"In Lunch Time"

"In Seth, Finn, Renee, Dean, Roman's table"

Everyone was eating their lunch and they noticed that Seth wasn't eating his lunch.

"What's up Seth?!" Dean asked.

"Nothing." Seth said and he looked disappointed.

"He is upset because he failed to answer Dr. Shane's test." Finn said.

"Really! He gave you another chance!" Dean said.

"I know.....Don't distract yourselves guys, I am Ok!" Seth said.

"Don't worry Seth.....I believe in you and I know you will find a way to solve that test....just remember always that you can do it and if you....." Finn said but he was interrupted by Seth before he complete.

"Finn please!! I said I am OK! Can't you stay quiet for some time!" Seth said.

"Sorry!" Finn said and he was about to start eating his lunch but he stopped when he saw Randy looking at him.

Finn looked a bit worried when he saw Randy looking at him and he tried to ignore him but he failed as Randy continued to look at him.

"So what are you planing to do today after school?!" Renee asked the boys.

"I was thinking about playing some video games.....I think Finn will agree with me.....Will you Finn?!" Dean asked Finn but Finn didn't hear him as he was busy thinking about Randy.