Chapter 65 "Randy following Finn"

Start from the beginning

"I am gonna call him!" Finn said and he went to Seth.

In the room

"Seth! The movie is about to......" Finn said but before he complete, Seth interrupted.

"Shhhhhhhh!! I almost got it!!" Seth said and he looked so busy so Finn didn't bother him

___________________________________________

Wednesday 8:00 Am

"In The School"

The students arrived at the school and the first class was acting class.

"In acting class"

Mr. Jericho was late so the students stayed in the acting class by their own until Mr. Jericho arrive.

Miz, Dolph, Summer and Eva who are the acting team were still angry because Enzo has joined them in the team after Mr. Jericho add him.

"Hey, you.....When will you leave our acting team?! You better leave it before we kick you out of it!!" Dolph said to Enzo.

"Nahhhh I am staying!" Enzo said and he didn't really want to stay in the acting team but he said that to anger Dolph.

"So you wanna start a fight with us!! You should know that you will never win it!!" Miz said.

"I'm a Shih Tzu, I'm a Pitbull, I'm a Jack Russell, I'm a Wauzer, I'm a Teacup Chihuahua. But it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog and you're all bark." Enzo said.

"What does he mean by that?" Dolph whispered to Miz as he didn't understand what Enzo was saying.

"I have no idea but I think those are names of dogs!! I guess he is insulting us!" Miz whispered to Dolph so they looked angry.

"Don't ever disrespect us like that!!" Dolph said angrily while Enzo, Cass, Carmella and Bayley laughed at him so hard.

"What?!" Dolph asked as he felt confused.

"I didn't disrespect you!! I just accepted the challenge which you asked for!!" Enzo said and Dolph felt so embarrassed and his friends looked angry as Enzo had them where he want.