Chapter 63 "Mean Girls"

Monday 7:00 am

The first class was Chemistry class.

"In Chemistry Class"

All the students entered the class then Mrs. Lita entered the class and started to explain the lesson.

"This Dean Ambrose is making me sick!! I will not leave him after what he did to me yesterday!!" Tyler said to Lana angrily.

"Don't worry, we will teach him a lesson about respect and then he will never mess with us again!" Lana said.

The lesson quickly ended.

"In The Hall"

Dana and Emma went to Sasha, Charlotte and Becky.

"Hey girls!" Emma said.

"Look who is here!! It's Emma who left us!" Sasha said.

"I know I left you but I came to say sorry.....Me and Dana wants to join you again!" Emma said.

"Ok we can forgive you just for Dana!" Charlotte said and Emma and Dana looked happy with that.

The girls were about to go to their class but they met AJ Styles in their way so they stopped him.

"Hey, Hey. Where are you going?!" Becky asked AJ.

"To my class, Is there a problem in that?!" AJ said.

"Ohh no nothing at all! So you don't like to be late to your classes, do you?" Sasha said in mocking voice.

"Yes!" AJ answered and he was about to leave but Dana pulled his arm.

"Woah woah woah!!! We are not finished talking to you!!" Dana said rudly.

"What do you exactly want from me?" AJ asked and he really looked annoyed.

"Nothing! We just enjoy that!" Charlotte said and they all laughed while AJ looked upset.

"Okai girls let's go now." Sasha said and they went away.

The next class was Geography and it has began.

"In Geography Class"

Mr. Ric was explaining the lesson then he heard a knock on the door.

It was Sasha, Charlotte and the girls and they arrived late.

Mr. Ric allowed them to enter even though they arrived late just because they are the friends of his daughter Charlotte who was with them.

Then AJ followed them to the class but Mr. Ric didn't allow him to enter.

"Where have you been?" Mr. Ric asked AJ.

AJ didn't know how to answer.

"I will not let you go in." Mr. Ric said.

"But they also arrived late and still were able to go in!!" AJ said.

"What do you mean? You don't like what I said!" Mr. Ric said angrily.

AJ looked extremely upset but he didn't say any other word and he left the class.