Nightly Daze

(Link's POV)

Night. The darkness within the forest surrounded me. I was blinded by the abysmal dark of the night. I attempted to bring light, but my teacher found it in my bag, and kept it with him. No one was here to help me. Not a single ray of light to guide me trough the darkness. Only my senses were here to guide me. The only way to find and fight these damned beasts:  Find the crimson eye shine, desiring for a meal. Damn, I couldn't even find a single one in the darkness. I sat down for a moment from my weariness, to regain strength. I was getting bored from the chase game. I couldn't find a single one. I closed my eyes, for a bit of rest just to help me. I began to dream, to escape towards the light in my heart, to see her, my Annabel Lee....Zelda. She was everything in my life. I recollected the day we met, her pure aquamarine eyes and wonderful personality captivating me. I saw the love that we shared, so seductive, so sweet. I suddenly jolted, the sound of the darkness coming to life. Something or someone was coming towards me as I got up from the ground. I saw one, the damned crimson eyes watching me. A damned vampire was right in front of me. I heard the hideous hiss-The hiss for his or her next meal. I quickly grabbed my bow and arrow-The eyes coming closer to me. I cocked the silver arrow back, aiming right at the eyes of the creature that was nearing me, Then, I saw it! The eyes came right at me- I fired quickly, but the damned beast dodged quickly flipped above me, clutching onto my body. I felt the fallen angel's cold corpsed hands touch my body, then my chin as it tilted my head- I blinded myself for the end of my human life. I didn't feel a pierce, but a gentle laugh. "What's so fucking hilarious?," I was surely irked by the animal within the human form. "You humans are so naive...," he released my head as it felt my body. I was alarmed. The beast that I encountered was male, not the one I was searching for. Damn... "Go on! Do it! Kill me!," I was desiring this animal to have me, but he didn't move, and kept looking at me-His crimson eyes giving me a serene sense. I felt it's disgusting hands touch me even more, giving me a bit a startle, only entertaining him even more. He clutched me tighter like a young child holding his or her favorite toy. "What do you want with me?!," I was certainly pissed by him. He came close to my ear- his disgusting breath reeking me out, but I didn't mind. "I don't need your blood...Human....," he gazed into my eyes innocently. I was alarmed," What?"

(Dark's POV)

"I told you. I don't need your blood, human. I already had my meal. I wasn't tired therefore I went for a walk, heading here until I found you.," I examined the male-yes! A human, who wanted me dead. He gazed into my eyes and my face. "Why do you look like me?" He seemed alarmed for a hunter. I smiled, my snow white fangs glowing in the moonlight. I hit me hard on the ground- hitting my back, aiming his silver knife at my neck. "Say goodnight, demon! You've hunted us for too long!" "Hold on! Stop! I didn't kill any of your type!," I got up slowly as the knife was close to my neck. He wanted me that badly! Humans are so misjudging when it came to telling the truth! I quickly grabbed the handle of the knife-darting onto the ground- and grabbed him, giving him 'the look'. I heard him breathing hard and quick, attempting to get away from me. I cleansed his cheek as I glanced into his sky blue eyes. "Look, human, I'm not gonna kill you. I didn't have your blood!" "You're lying, vampire!" "Alright then, I'll prove it to you, boy." "And just how're you gonna do it?" "Like this...," I crashed my lips into his, exhaling my scent to him. I felt like he was surprised by the evidence. I grabbed his torso- candle light warm in my hands as I kissed him. I pulled away, looking into his eyes- full of astonishment. "Well, are you now into the descending trap?," I smiled- his face in shock from the kiss. He spat out my taste,"What in the hell was that for?" I drooped my ears, knowing he didn't believe me. "I don't- Wait! No human essence? Just animal?," he seemed alarmed by the taste from my saliva remnants. I perked up a bit,"I told you, human! Not a single drop of human blood made it into my mouth!"  "Oh...I get it, but I still don't believe you!," he took my hand- fireplace warm when he came to me. I felt safe- safe and sound from the outside world. His eyes were full of new life that I've never seen before. I desired it so dearly when I came closer to him, but I jolted. I felt something within my hand-a burning sensation! I immediately released myself from him, screaming in pain from the wound he implanted in me. I saw his eyes full of shock. Was it him? Did he do this to me?! Why?!

(Link's POV)

I saw the animal suffer from his wound that I didn't see. I felt someone behind me, and I was in shock. I saw my master, my teacher within the moonlight, his raven eye peering at his prize catch:  The vampire and I. "Damn...," I saw him grab me, his anger within him raged on. "What do you think you were doing?!" "I was-Uh...-," "He was about to kill you!," he tossed me onto the ground, perhaps skinning me in the progress. "Please, he-," I attempted to reason with him, but not a single piece of innocence came out of him. I saw his raven eye glance at me, then at it, letting it suffer from his wound,"We're leaving..." He took my hand, leaving him behind. I saw the creature scream in agony- the sound of it haunting my mind as we went back. But, his kiss...

I recollected his gentle, tender kiss...