"They look nice there." Zayn said from be me.

I nodded and we stood there in an silence. His arms trailed around my waist slowly and he rested his chin on top of mine. I froze. What are you doing Zayn!? You cant do this!?

But I couldn't say it.

I found myself resting in his arms. I was turned around and Zayn's hands were still around my waist. He store me in the eyes for a while before leaning forward. I trailed my hands up his arms and they rested on his cheeks. His lips pressed against mine and they moved in sync. My hands locked together behind his neck and I pulled him closer, kissing him deeper. When we pulled away we were breathless, panting.

"I wish you would love me." Zayn said. "Like I love you."

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted.

"Honey, I'm home!" Harry yelled from the other room. Me and Zayn scattered apart and I pretended to spray the flowers.

The door opened and Harry layed a suit bag on the table and Gemma came in behind him. Harry walked over to me. "Nice roses. Where did you -- Zayn? What are you doin' here mate?"

Yeah Zayn, tell him. I dare you to. You handsome piece of shit. God, I've lost it completely. I need help.

"I just dropped by some roses." Zayn said, which was partially true.

"They're awfully pretty." Gemma said sniffing them.

"Yeah, I wanted to apologize to Moni again for our feud thing that has been going on." Zayn said. You bloody lier!

"Actually --"

"Actually," Zayn interrupted,"I was just heading out." 

"Yeah? Okay. Well, I hope dinner is still on at that restaurant tonight." Harry said shaking his hand.

Zayn nodded. "It is. I'll see you there. Gemma?"

"Oh no. I need to get back on the road. 4 hours to Cheshire." She said.

"Okay. Well, I'll see you around." He said hugging her. "Bye." And with a wave he was gone.

I sighed silently and Gemma hugged me. "Bye love birds. See you soon." She said before leaving.  

Harry hugged me tightly. "You okay, Moni?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just so nervous for tonight. Its our wedding party, ya know?"

"It'll be fine."

--Zayn's POV-- 

When I got home Perrie was fixing her hair on the mirror. She stuck a pin in and moved her hands from the bun slowly before clapping happily. Then she looked over to me.

"Oh, hey Zayn. You like my hair?" She asked.

"Looks lovely as usual." I said before kissing her cheek.

Drake came trotting downstairs in a nice suit with Blair behind him in a black knee length, one sleeved, fitted dress. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was even wearing make up and carrying a clutch. I stopped her before she got off the last step.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

She laughed. "To the dinner-party of course."

"Not in that, you aren't." I said.

"But daddy, I've had this dress for over a year. Cant I at least wear it?"

"Zayn, let her wear the dress. Its not like she's going to a club." Perrie said. "Go get yourself dressed."

I sighed and walked upstairs. Minutes later I came back down in an all black tux, fixing my tie. Perrie came up to me and fixed my tie and my shirt.

"There you are. Dapper fellow."

"Car's here!" Drake yelled.

Perrie grabbed her purse and followed him out the door. I grabbed Blair's hand. She looked at me confused. I cant believe I'm doing this.

"Yeah dad?" She asked.

"Break up with Edward."

________________________________

♥вяєнσяαη♥