Chapter 58 "Friendship Memories"

Start from the beginning

"In Spanish Class"

Mr. Alberto quickly finished explaining the lesson and then he went out.

"Miz, What have you done? Did you brought a very very embarrassing photo of Dolph!! I can't wait to see his face when he sees it!" Summer said to Miz excitedly.

"Actually, I didn't brought any photo of Dolph!" Miz said.

"Why!!!" Summer said nervously.

"Summer! I couldn't do that!" Miz said.

"What!!! You will not take your revenge!" Summer said.

"Yes! Let's say I forgave him." Miz said.

"I can not believe you!" Summer said angrily.

"Good job Miz! You finally decided to focus on the compitition which is after 2 days! Remember, I should win." Tyler said selfishly.

Miz was angry with that but he didn't speak.

The spanish class ended and it was time for Geography class.

"In Geography Class"

Mr. Ric was absent so the students stayed free.

"I don't see Finn! I knew he will not come!" Roman said to Dean and Seth.

"Yeah! It is really strange, he has never been absent from school since he first came." Dean said.

Seth was sitting silent.

"Why aren't you speaking with us?" Roman asked Seth.

"Nothing! What do you want me to say?!" Seth said.

"I am waiting for you to say that you feel sorry for what you did yesterday." Roman said.

"But I am not sorry for anything! I did what I have to do a long time ago!" Seth said.

"Finn is a very good guy, maybe He will come tomorrow!" Dean said.

"We will see." Roman said.

The vbell rang and it wad break time.

"In Break time"

"In Daniel, Sami, Nikki, John and Brie's table"

"Now Sami, Let me tell you about my plan." Daniel said.

Brie and Nikki looked at Sami.

"Daniel, I think that is enough.....we can't do anything about it!" Sami said.

"No way! I promised you that we will take your revenge from your former best friend Kevin who left you for Brock!" Daniel said.

Sami looked disappointed.

"The plan is as the following! We will challenge Brock and Kevin to another fight but this time we will fight together. I think Bigshow and the boys will have our back." Daniel said.

"You wanna fight Brock AGAIN???" Brie said while being shocked.

"Yes! Why not?!" Daniel said.

"But You are still hurt from the first fight!" Nikki said.

"It's ok! I will fight with Sami this time." Daniel said then he went to bring a drink.

"It is all your fault Sami! If it wasn't for you, Daniel would never fight Brock!" Brie said to Sami angrily after Daniel left.

"What are you saying? I tried to stop him!" Sami said.

"Did you hear what he say?! He said that he will fight for you!! To take your revenge from your former friend! It's all because of you that he put himself in danger!!" Brie said angrily to Sami.