Chapter 57 "Enough is Enough"

Start from the beginning

"Not before I take my revenge from him!" Miz said angrily.

"Hahaha Hello guys! Are you having fun?" Dolph said laughing from behind.

"You are gonna regret it!!" Miz said angrily.

"Just bring it Miz!" Dolph said challenging Miz

The first class was History.

"IN HISTORY CLASS"

Mr. Shawn entered the class.

"Today we will talk about a very famous character in literature!" Mr. Shawn said.

"Michael Jackson?!" Cesaro said.

"Shut up Cesaro!! Today we will talk about William Shakespeare." Mr. Shawn said.

Mr. Shawn said some informations about Shakespeare then the class ended.

The next class was Maths.

"IN MATHS CLASS"

Mr. Paul entered the class and he gave the students some questions as a Homework then he sat down.

After the class ended, Brock and Kevin went to Mr. Paul.

"Mr. Paul, We want to talk to you about something." Kevin said to Mr. Paul.

"Yes....What is it?!" Mr. Paul asked.

"That little man Daniel Bryan and Sami Zayn too, they made a campaign which a lot of stupid students joined and this campaign is against me and Brock! We didn't do anything to him!" Kevin said.

"Ok Ok don't worry! I will solve this problem!" Mr. Paul said.

Brock smiled evily to Kevin.

The bell rang and it was Break time

"IN BREAK TIME"

"In Dean, Roman, Seth and Finn's table."

Mr. Sting suddenly came to them and he was holding a box in his hands.

"Good morning!" Mr. Sting said.