Chapter 55 "The Fight"

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe what he has said...." Dean said.

"Never mind Dean!" Roman said.

Break time ended and it was time for Geography class which ended quickly.

The next class was English Class.

Before the class, Roman left Dean and Finn and went to Seth who was sitting in the library.

"Seth......We need to talk!!" Roman whispered to Seth angrily.

"What do you want?!" Seth asked.

"Why do I feel like you are acting strangly today?" Roman said.

"I am not strange.....I am alright." Seth said.

"Seth!!! You were so rude with Finn today!! What did he do to you?!" Roman asked.

"That is better for me! I feel way better when I am staying far away from him!" Seth said.

"And you feel better to leave your friends too!!" Roman asked.

"I didn't left you guys! We are living in the same house!" Seth said.

"Seth.....don't act like a little kid! I thought that you are smarter than this!!" Roman said.

"But I......" Seth said but Roman interrupted him.

"No more! You will come with me and you will not act strangly with Finn again! Okai?" Roman said.

"Ok but I can't promise you!" Seth said and he went with Roman.

"In the English class"

Mr. TripleH explained the lesson then he sat down to write some reports.

"Are you free now from your work Seth?!" Finn asked Seth.

"I wasn't busy!" Seth said rudely.

"So are you feeling better now?!" Finn asked.

"I wasn't even feeling bad before!" Seth said but Roman poked him to stop being rude.

"Anyway, I am sorry if I behaved strangly with you today." Seth said to Finn but he only said that to make Roman happy.

"Never mind!" Finn said with a smile.

The English class ended and it was time to go home.

Before Seth leave the class, Mr. TripleH stopped him.

"Seth! I just wanna tell you that I am not happy with you.....You have been acting strangly for a while and I didn't want to tell you but now I should say that! If there is something that distracts you just tell me!" Mr. TripleH said.

"Ahhh...No Nothing Mr. TripleH! Everything is alright.....I am sorry if I didn't help you with your work in the last few days." Seth said.

Mr. TripeH let Seth go.

"In the School garden"

All the students were gathered in the garden to watch the fight between Daniel and Brock.

Daniel arrived with his friends and found Brock waiting for him with his friends.

Brock and Daniel stood in the middle of the garden face to face and everyone was watching.

At first Daniel could escape some of Brock's punches as he was small in size and could esacpe easliy but then Brock succeeded to caught him.

Brock hit Daniel in the face over and over and over and then he threw him to his friends.

"Daniel, please that is enough! Let's go away!" Brie said.

"NO!" Daniel said while he was still on the ground.

"Daniel! Brie is right! That is enough." Sami said but Daniel didn't listen to him and he went again to Brock.

Brock could reverse all Daniel's moves and he slammed him to the ground.

Brock decided to end the fight so he was going to kick Daniel's head hardly to make him lose his consciousness but he was stopped by Bigshow who stood behind him and by Ryabck and Rusev who stood in front of Daniel to protect him.

"What are yiu doing idiots!? Get out of my way!!!" Brock shouted angrily at Rusev, Ryback and Bigshow.

Bigshow and his friends didn't listen to Brock so Brock was angry.

Brock was going to hit Ryback but Bigshow holded Brock's hand and he pushed Brock away.

Brock and Kevin as well was shocked by this and they decided to ho away.

Bigshow helped Daniel to get up and Daniel thanked him.

This was Chapter 55! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't Forget to Vote for the Chapter!

"If you want to share your Opinion, Questions or Predictions about what's next just leave a comment and I will be reading all your comments and responding to it!"

Read in the Next Chapter:

-What is Summer thinking of to embarrass Dolph!

-How will Brock react after his friends turned on him!

-Will Mr. Sting continue to embarrass Dean!