Chapter 55 "The Fight"

Start bij het begin

"Yeah! Just like we support you with our money and Power." Miz said.

"You didn't have to remind me of that Miz!! Anyway, the only reason for me to guarantee the win in the compitition is to get rid of Dolph who helps Lana!" Tyler said.

"But how can we force him to stop supporting her?!" Miz asked.

"I have an Idea! There is only one thing that Dolph can't bear! And that is getting embarrassed in front of the whole school!" Summer said.

"What do you mean?" Miz asked.

"You will both understand me later......just leave it to me and tomorrow you will understand everything!" Summer said with an evil smile.

just leave it to me and tomorrow you will understand everything!" Summer said with an evil smile

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Danile, Sami, Brie, Nikki and Alicia's table"

There was a silence in the table but was broken by Daniel.

"So Guys! What are you thinking of that makes you silent!" Daniel said.

Daniel's friends looked at each others in silence.

"What?!" Daniel asked in surprise from their reaction.

"Are you really gonna fight Brock after school?" Nikki asked.

"Yes!" Daniel said with a smile.

"Are you sure of that?!" Brie asked.

"More than sure." Daniel said confidently.

"But......." Brie said but was interrupted by Daniel.

"There is no but!!! I will fight and I will win!" Daniel said in a determined voice.

"Enough opposing Daniel....." Sami said as he knows that Daniel will never give up the fight.

"Daniel, I believe in you! And we are all standing by your side." Sami continued.

"In Roman, Dean and Finn's table."

Dean and Roman were eating their meals but they stopped when they found that Finn wasn't eating.

"What is wrong Finn?" Roman asked.

"Nothing, I am just wondering where is Seth! Why hasn't he came to sit with us as usual?!" Finn asked.

"I actually don't know!" Roman said.

"I think he is upset of me!" Finn said.

"Of course no!! This is ridiculous!" Roman said.

"He is acting strangly today." Finn said.

"No, No he maybe busy of something.....Say something Dean.." Roman said poking Dean.

"Did you saw how Mr. Sting embarrassed me in the class?!" Dean said angrily.

"Yes......but we are not talking about that!" Roman said.