The Unknown Neighbor - Sam and Dean

Start from the beginning

You continued venturing on around the room, noticing the vast collection of weaponry on the wall. As you continued examining the complete arsenal, trepidation consumed you and you felt more hesitant about staying in there any longer.

~Meanwhile~

"Son of a bitch!" Dean slammed on the brakes of the impala, causing Sam to lurch forward and hit his head on the front window.

"Ow," Sam glared at his brother, "What was that for?"

"Forgot to lock the garage door," Dean answered and started swerving the car the other way.

"You've got to be kidding me," Sam groaned impatiently.

"It won't take that long. We're not that far from the bunker anyway."

~Back at the Bunker~

You continued roaming around the bunker until a certain room caught your eye. The door was slightly ajar, but the room was hidden around the corner. You walked in cautiously, finally hearing some noise other than the deafening silence of the air. There was a slight tapping noise; one that was impatient, almost impending. You walked further to see a faint light casting over a person. It was difficult to see, considering there were boxes and metal storage shelves blocking the way.

"Hey you! I see you there!" the person called out, looking directly your way.

You maneuvered your way through the mini maze of books and miscellaneous to get a clearer look of the person. It was a guy, probably in his late-twenties. He had light brown hair and dark blue eyes, and a slightly muscular build. "Me?" you asked, pointing to yourself.

"Yes you, who else would I be talking to?" he snapped.

The man was tied down to the arms of a chair with one of his arms handcuffed to a table in front of him and looked beat up to the pound. "Who did this to you?"

"I can explain later. Please, they could be here any second. I need you to let me out," he pleaded.

You looked around to find a key that could unlock his handcuffs. "I don't know where the key is."

"Do you know how to pick a lock?" he asked.

"I can try," you suggested and quickly pulled out a hair pin from your hair, causing some strands of hair to fall onto your face. You knelt down beside him, starting to work on the lock.

~Meanwhile~

"What the hell..."Dean muttered as he noticed the slightly open garage door. "I don't remember leaving it like that."

"I don't remember that either," Sam said as they both got out the car. "You think someone got in?"

"I dunno, let's just split up," Dean ordered as they both slipped into the garage. Everything was there, nothing stolen luckily. The first place he headed to was the dungeon, assuming that the demon they left in there must have called one of his friends in to help. Sam scanned the rest of the hallway, making sure nothing else significant was stolen.

As Dean approached the entrance to the dungeon, he heard the sound of muffled voices. "Hurry,' the demon whispered. The hunter slowly crept in, trying not to make a sound.

"I'm trying," a different voice whispered.

"What the hell are you doing?" Dean raised his pistol up the the (girl/guy) who had been trying to unlock the demon's cuffs. (She/He) didn't look like anyone he recognized, with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes.

You froze from your spot, unsure whether or not you should continue helping since you had a gun aimed right at you. "I should be asking you that. Why do you have some innocent guy locked in a dungeon?!?" you asked, practically shouting. Apparently, loud enough to get Sam's attention as well. The giant came running downstairs in a heartbeat.

"Who's (she/he)?" Sam asked.

"Working on figuring that out," Dean explained, then turned his attention back to you, "And that's not a person you're trying to help. That thing is a demon."

You just laughed in response, "You're crazy. Demons don't exist."

"Oh really?" Dean reached in his pocket and tossed you a bottle of what looked like water. 

"Why'd you give me water?"

"Toss it at him."

Confused at first, you decided to comply and opened up the bottle. You toss a splash at the guy, who grimaced and screamed as his skin sizzled. "What..how is that..."you trailed off. You poured the water on your hand, and felt no burn or anything of the matter."

"Do you believe us now?"