46 - Family Game Night

Start from the beginning

This is a very picturesque moment and Blair was the perfect person to be in it. I pulled out my phone and snapped a quick picture. She was grinning like a kid on Christmas--like he had gotten every toy he ever asked for and more. I uploaded the picture to twitter.

Ed_Styles : spending a wonderful night in a magical city with a beautiful girl. I love you @Blair_Malik to the moon.

When I looked up Blair's head was looking down at her phone. She was smiling and giggling, her hair framing her face perfectly. She moved a piece behind her ear and started typing. I looked up at the stars and tried to find constellations even though I failed science, but it wouldn't hurt to try. My phone buzzed in my hand and I looked at it.

Blair_Malik : spending a perfect night in a crazy city with the most handsomest lad on earth. I love you @Ed_Styles and back.

There was a picture of me looking up at the stars and Blair should really be a photographer. I smiled and felt her wrap her arms around me. I hugged her back and left a lingering kiss to her forehead. We just stayed close to each other while we looked out in silence. I almost forgot.

"Blair, I got you something from one of the shops today." I told her while pulling the box out of my pocket.

"Edward, what did I tell you about buying me things?" She said.

"Just take it B."

She took the box and opened it slowly. She gasped and pulled out a silver locket. She opened it and smiled. One side was a picture of me and the other a picture of both of us. She looked up at me and I pulled out a circle one from my shirt. I clicked it open and one side was of her and the other was a picture of us. She walked up to me and kissed me softly and gently before pulling away.

"Will you help me?" She asked holding up the necklace.

I took it from her and she turned around and lifted up her hair and I clipped the necklace around her neck. She let go of her hair and I wrapped my arms around her waist before kissing her cheek.

"Have I ever told you you're beautiful?" I whispered to her.

She giggled. "What do you find so perfect about me?"

"I always found beauty in things odd and imperfect -- way more interesting." I explained.

"You know, the best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're amazing. Thank you for being that person."

×

"Tomorrow is a big day for The Styles and since we aren't old enough to drink, me and Thadd took the liberty of purchasing some root beers." Britney said passing everybody a glass bottle of root beer.

We all stood in a circle--or an oval--and we all held up out glasses. This is how its supposed to be. Us living the dream and celebrating every night in luck for success. With my arm around my girlfriend's waist I yelled "Cheers!".

"Tonight was nice." Blair said to me.

It was 2 AM now, everyone sleeping but me and Blair who sat up in the back room watching some television, cuddled up. It was I guess you could say late, maybe early, but either way it went we never went to sleep. Maybe tonight is just to perfect to waste or maybe I'm just to excited about tomorrow. Whatever it is, it feels good. Performing on stage feels good, singing feels good, dancing feels good. Its nice to know what you want to do it life. This is what I want to do in life.