44 - It's All The Little Things

Start from the beginning

"Kelly, where the hell is the van?!"

"See, the van broke down and --"

"Bloody hell!"

"I know. We're working on it."

"Well hurry. They're clawing the shit out of us." I said.

"Okay. Okay. I need to go. Bye."

I ended the call and slid the phone back in my pocket before looking back up at Ed.

"We have to wait. Van broke down."

"There isn't anymore?" He asked.

"I guess not."

"I'm gonna die in this heat." He said.

"What about me?" I said laughing. He laughed too.  

"Lets walk." He said grabbing my hand. "I think an ice cream shop is around the corner."

"Will we survive?"

"Hopefully."

We started walking while camera followed us. We had no security so it was hard. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I answered it. It was dad.

"Hello."

"You're on the news."

"What?" I asked stopping. Ed stopped and looked at me.

"You are on the news right now. Why aren't you in the venue Blair?" Dad asked.

"See the van broke down so we have to wait. Me and Ed are melting out here so Ed and I are going to the ice cream shop." I said continuing to walk.

"I know. We see you."

"You see me."

"Yeah. We're all at Louis and you came in the telly and we can see you. There is a camera behind you."

"Ed there is a camera behind us. Don't turn around." I whispered to him. He nodded.

--Monica's POV-- 

So I was simply surfing the channels at Louis' since he called us all over to resolve this feud, which isn't gonna happen, when I found on Celebrity Tv that Blair and Ed were being broadcaster live. Strange right. Me and Harry packed last night and the plane doesn't come until later.

"ED, ED, IS IT TRUE YOU AND BLAIR ARE ENGAGED?!"

Me and Zayn almost fell out our chairs. Ed just pulled Blair closer and shook his head 'no' before walking into and ice cream shop. The camera man followed him in. Ed asked Blair what she would like, obviously, and he paid. They said something and Ed sighed before leaning onto a wall. Blair pulled out her phone and started typing. Soon mine buzzed.

Blair

I would wave but I don't think I should.

Monica 

Haha no you shouldn't. And hi. Why are you waiting?

Blair

They need to clean the machine real quick. Kelly texted. We have to walk all the way to the studio.

Monica 

Okay. Just remember we're watching you.

Blair

haha okay.

She smiled up at Ed and told him something and he laughed. Ed wrapped his arm around her waist so her back was on his chest. They started laughing at stuff on Blair's phone. Girls started screaming louder and walked up to them.