Chapter 48 "Dean's Memories"

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Seth! I promise I will not make you disappointed!" Finn said happily.

The English Class ended and it was time for Chemistry.

"In Chemistry Class"

Mrs. Lita entered the class and she started to explain the lesson.

"I want someone to help me with that experiment." Mrs. Lita said and Dolph raised his hand so she chose him.

"Ok now, we have here a glass of water and some sodium powder! Dolph will take a very small amount of the powder and will put it carfully on the water.....this will lead to burning but becaue we will use a very small amout, we will see some smoke......if we add an exceess amount of Sodium powder, it may cause an explosion." Mrs. Lita said and Dolph felt worried.

Dolph began to put the powder on the water and just when he put it, there was a lot kf smoke and a pop sound.

Cesaro when he heard the pop sound and saw smoke, he jumped from his seat and began to cry loud and he ran away from the class while the students watched him in surprise.

"Is that boy crazy?!" Mrs. Lita asked.

"Yes, I guess!" Dolph said.

The chemistry class ended and it was time for Break.

"IN BREAK TIME"

Paige and April were sitting having their meals before Sasha and her friends interrupted them.

"Look girls!! Here is Paige....the idiot who refused to go to France because she is so stupid.." Sasha said.

"I can't believe that you really refused a free trip to France!!!! You are crazy!" Bayley said.

"It's not your business! She is free to do whatever she wants!" April said.

"Beside! If I accepted that trip, I will never waste my time there on Shopping!! I will have to work and work so hard! I am not silly like you girls!" Paige said to Sasha and her friends who were angry with that.

"You knwo what girls?! I think Paige is right! Why would she go to the city of fashoin and beauty while she is an ugly, pale girl!!" Sasha said and Paige got so angry and she slapped Sasha and began to beat her.

April grabbed Paige away and Charlotte, Emma and Becky grabbed Sasha away and left.