29 - Blair is AMAZAYN

Start from the beginning

"Ed you should join the lacrosse team." Chad said.  

"What the hell in lacrosse?" Ed said grabbing my hand.

"Its a sport. You might like it." I said.

"If you say so."

"Well, I've got history first." I said.

"I've got maths." Ed said.

"See you at lunch?" I said with a hopeful look on my face.

"Of course." He smiled kissing my forehead.

I blushed as Yaz and Jill, who were still with me aww'd.

"Bye." I said to Ed.

"Not bye. See you later." He said.

"See you later, then." I smiled. He smiled and walked down the wing hall.

"Your dad isn't gonna like this." Yaz said.

I shrugged.

"When did you become so rebellious?" Jill asked bumping her hip with mine. I shrugged yet again.Both the girls nodded and we walked into the class.

PERRIE'S P.O.V 

"Why didn't you say yes?!" I whisper-yelled to Monica.

We were sitting outside of Starbuck's and Moni just told me what Harry said. She made him leave!

"Because Perrie, I don't know if I can trust him. And he's with Carlin."

"No, him and Carlin broke up yest-"

"Here. This is for you." Harry said running up to the table with a Tiffany box in hand. He pulled out a silver necklace shaped as a heart with diamonds on the side and he put it on Moni's neck.

"I love you." He said kissing her forehead before running away.

"Awe." I clapped.

"Noooooo! He cant keep doing this. Look at it. This had to have costed at least 10 grand."

"Sweetie, the boy is a billionaire. I'm sure he had enough to buy it. And its cute. He still loves you. Give him a chance. It'll be awesome."

"I - I don't know." She said.

"You'd do it for Ed. He might want this for you. A real family." I said grabbing her hand over the table.

"I guess. Thanks Perrie. I'm so glad I still have you."

"You always do darlin'. I'm not goin' anywhere." I said sending her a small smile.

EDWARD'S P.O.V 

I walked into the house with my friends behind me and we have a shit load of work to do.

"Mom!" I yelled only for it to echo. "She's not home."

I walked them up to my room and we flopped down in random places. Mine, the computer chair. I opened my bookbag and a pink sticky note came out.

(562) 627-4917 Call Me ;) -Jo xxx

I scoffed and threw the paper in the trash can. I walked over to my bed and reached over B, who was reading Looking For Alaska by John Green, and grabbed a pen. I winked at her and went back to my desk. I plugged in my iPhone on the iHome and went to One Republic Radio.

"Oh yeah, I signed us all up with the song for Battle of The Bands in 3 weeks." I informed.

"Yeah. I cant wait." Britney said.

"I get to show out my drummer skills." Dra said. I rolled my eyes and started my science home work.

1. Define Relevant Age?  

>

"B, what's relevant age?"

She sighed before shaking her head and walking over to me. She opened my science text book and went to the dictionary.

Relevant Age 

The age of an event or object in relation to other events or objects.

"Thanks B, you're so smart." I said.

She rolled her eyes and plopped back on the bed with her book. I chuckled. She is truly amazing.

Or should I say amaZAYN?

______________________________

Hola potatoes.

Someone said if I like Louis then I must hate Eleanor.

NO YA SYCO!!!!

I've never met the girl, I have no right to hate her. And she is extremely pretty so fuck off hater! I ship Elounor. Omg and then Cory Monteith from Glee died yesterday and I fucken cried for like 2 hours. Omg some one help me. But they had Talia on Ellen. So I have 3 things to said.

Love #Elounor

R.I.P #CoryMonteith

And #PrayForTalia

Jesse .x