27 - The Perks Of Being A Boy

Start from the beginning

I walked out front into paparazzi but they were just snapping pictures and asking simple questions so I didn't find that as much of a threat. It was only like 7 of them anyways.

"Ed, Ed! Hi!" A man said from the back.

I looked back and waved at him,"Hello there."

I walked to the mailbox and got the mail.

"Ed, what did you get?!" Someone asked.

"A few bills." I said and them paused when I saw a box but the post.

I picked it up and saw that it was from Granger's screes and the lable said MHS Yearbook. I smiled and started to the porch.

"What is it?!" Another shouted. At least they weren't shoving me. I'm quite nice to paparazzi. Once you give them what they want they leave. There was literally more that 30 out here the other day until dad answered some questions.

"My yearbook from Miami." I said.

"Can we see your picture?!"

"Yeah." I said sitting on the steps. They've never been this close to my house so they are quite happy right now.

"There I am. Edward Jacobs. Hey look, I got best athlet...and cutest couple. With Tori." 

BLAIR'S P.O.V

The clock just struck 6 and I've been at my desk doing homework since the minute I got home. My room was a golden colour due to the desk lap I'm currently using at my desk and the sound of Secondhand Serenade playing Fall For You quietly. I'd invisioned someone sing that song to me while they played away on the grand piano that sits down stairs. I am in love with that song. (A/N: Song on side) 

I was sitting Indian Style -as my primary school teachers use to say- in a fitted Nike sport tank top and some Nike yoga shorts that my father would consider 'a disgrace' or 'indecent for a young women'. But seriously dad, who is gonna come in my room? As if it was irony my door swung open to reveal my older brother. 

"What Drake?" I sighed inwardley. 

"The party is in an hour! Get ready!" He yelled. 

"I have an entire hour." 

"Everyone is coming over in 30 minutes!" 

"Why?" 

"Limo." he replied in a dull tone.

What the hell do we need a limo for? I sighed and waved him out before walking over to my extensive wardrobe and stood infront of the floor length mirror. I'm hidious. Tan skin, annoyingly long black hair, dark brown/hazel eyes. I sighed yet again. I wish I had pretty eyes like Drake. He had pretty light blue eyes much like mum's. Mum. Thats exactly who I need right now. 

I walked down the hall while putting my hair it classic messy bun. I let my fingers trail over the cream coloured walls and over the dark brown wooden doors that led into rooms we don't even need. I stooped once I reached the last room on the hall and knocked twice. 

"C'min!" my mum yelled through the door. 

I opened the door and my mum and dad sat cuddled on their red wood canopy bed together watching the 80" screen that was to my right. 

"Yes dear." My mother asked smiling at me. I'm so glad my parents are genuinly happy. 

"Can you help me choose a dress for Steven's party? You have a better taste than I do." I asked with a slight chuckle.