Chapter 45 "The Singing Compitition"

Começar do início

"Back In The Stage"

Miz looked for his seat and when he found it he sat and found Dolph sitting next to him.

Both Miz and Dolph looked angry from their new friends but they were looking at the floor and didn't look at each others as they were still not talking to each others.

"Hey! How are you?!" Miz asked.

"I am fine." Dolph answered.

"Good." Miz said.

"What about you?" Dolph asked.

"Everything is alright" Miz said.

Miz and Dolph were talking to each others while looking at the floor......Both of them feel sorry and wanted to apologise to the other but they couldn't so they stayed silent.

5:40 PM

"In The Stage"

There was just 20 minutes left for the live show and everyone was getting ready.

The audience Chairs was full of people and it was time to start the Semi- Final show.

"THE SINGING COMPITITION"

"Welcome to your favourite singing compitition.....This is the Semi- Finals." Said the presenter.

Tyler was the first to go on stage and he sang.

Then came another compatitor to sing then the another and then the last one was Lana.

Lana went on stage and sang and the audience cheered her loudly.

"Afyer you listened to the four last compatitors in our compitition.....It's time for the RESULTS!!" said the presenter then he called the four compatitors to stand on the stage.

"Now let me tell you the 2 names that took the most votes...." said the presenter.

The four compatitors looked so worried.

"The first name and the one who got the most votes is.........TYLER BREEZE!!" Said the presenter and Tyler was si happy and proud of himself.

"And the second one who got the second most votes is.......LANA!!" said the presenter and Lana was so happy to know that while Tyler was upset that Lana will be his opponent in the finals.

The Singing compitition ended.

"Backstage"

Lana and Tyler went backstage.

Dolph went to Lana and congratulated her and Miz and Summer went to Tyler to congrate him as well.

Lana looked at Tyler and smiled.

"Well I guess its between us now! Let the best win this compitition!" Lana said to Tyler and went to shake his hands.

"Of course the best is me!" Tyler said proudly and he left without shaking Lana's hand.

_________________________________________

8:00 PM

"In Dean, Roman and Seth's house"

Dean was watching the TV while Roman was making some food and Seth was talking in the phone.

"Ok Ok I will see you later" Seth said and ended the phone call then he sat beside Dean and put his hands on his head.

"What's wrong?! Who was it?" Dean asked.

"It was Finn!! It's the 4th time that he called me on the phone!! I am really getting a bit annoyed from that!" Seth said.

"Hahaha the fourth time!?!! What did he want?" Roman asked from the kitchen.

"It's really ridiculous because he asks me silly things as if he just want to talk to me.....for no reason!" Seth said.

"The guy loves you!! Why does it bother you?!" Dean asked.

"It doesn't bother me but it confuses me more!! He knows a lot about me and that does not make me really happy!" Seth said.

"Yeah.....He is a very strange person! Just like a magician.....he knows everything hahaha!" Dean said.

"Wow it's 8 now! I will ho finish my studies but hopefully Finn will not phone me again!" Seth said.

"Wait......Is It 8 O'clock now?!" Roman asked.

"Yes!" Dean said.

"Oh my god! Did you forget about Mr. Sting?! He wants you to stand in front of the school at 9 to take you with him home!!" Roman said.

"ohhhh noooo I forget about that!!! Wait.....maybe Mr. Sting also forget!!" Dean said and just after he said that the phone rang.

"Oh no! I hope It's not Finn again!" Set said as he went to answer the phone.

While Seth was talking in the phone, Roman was trying to make Dean get up and dress because Mr. Sting will punish him badly if he didn't find him in school at 9.

Seth ended the phone call and went to Dean and Roman.

"Who was it?" Roman asked.

"It was Mr. Sting!" Seth said and Dean's face turned when he heard Mr. Sting's name.

"So It seem like Mr. Sting didn't forget you? Dean!" Roman said to Dean.

"I don't want to go!" Dean said and he ran to his bed.

"Come on Dean! He will punish you a worst punishment" Seth said.

"Ah ah ah" Dean pretended to be coughing and to be sick.

"Really?!" Roman said.

"I can't go out now! It's too cold outside and I am so sick!! I really wanted to go but....Ah Ah" Dean said in a sick voice.

"Quit acting because you will go....wether you wanted or not!" Seth said and he pulled Dean out of the bed and he and Roman forced Dean to change his clothes and they gave him a bag to but his things that he will beed in that day in it.

Dean was completely upset and Roman and Seth pulled him to ourside the house and they were pulling him all the way to school.

Then they arrived at school and standed in front of it.

"Mr. Sting is too late.....Let's go back!" Dean said and he was going away but Roman holded him back.

"Here he is!" Seth said pointing to a coming car.

Mr. Sting arrived with his car.

"Come in Mr. Ambrose" Mr. Sting saud from inside the car.

Dean was afraid of him and he was holding on to Seth's arm but Seth pushed him to the car so Dean entered the car and he looked at them in sadness.

Seth and Roman watched as Dean went away with Mr. Sting then they went back home.

This was Chapter 45! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't Forget to Vote for the Chapter!

"If you want to share your Opinion, Questions or Predictions about what's next just leave a comment and I will be reading all your comments and responding to it!"

Read in the Next Chapter:

-Dean in Mr. Sting's house.