15 - Strange Interviews

Start from the beginning

"Coach, I'm gonna miss the championship man." I said.

"When you leaving?"

"Saturday."

"Championships Sunday."

"I know. Maybe I can ask my dad if I could stay an extra day."

I pulled out my phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey dad. The football Championship is Sunday. You think I can stay?"

"I'll ask your mum." he said. "Eh Moni, can Ed stay on Sunday!?"

"For the football game?!" she yelled back.

"Yeah!"

"Sure!"

"Okay. Bye dad."

"Bye." he said.

You can hear the girls behind me saying "omg Harry Styles!". It was funny but I didn't laugh.

"Looks like I'm stayin' coach."

"Alright. My star player."

I smiled and he looked at me. "How would you like to teach the boys over there the basic football training?"

"Sure."

Me and Coach Buchman walked over to the boys while the girls coach, Coach Sanders (who is a women), went over to the girls.

"Go 'head." coach said.

"Okay, everyone up."

They all looked at each other before standing up. I threw my stuff in the bleachers before taking my phone out my pocket. I slipped my shirt off and the girl on the other side of the room were squealing.

"First you want to bend down, make sure your knees are at a 45 ° angle and then jog in place."

They did what I said and coach was nodding from the side.

"Ok next. You want to jump up and when you come back, crouch down."

They did that and I wiped the sweat off my head.

"You doin' good son." Coach said.

"Thanks. I think I should head back to History before I get in trouble." not like I cared.

"Alright. I'll see ya 7th period."

"Yes sir."

I grabbed my shirt and ran down the hall to History. I walked in the class and the teacher looked at me shocked.

"Put on your shirt boy!" she said. The class, including myself laughed.  

"Sorry. Coach wanted me to show the 9th graders something."

I slipped my shirt on over my head and went to my group. It was Rachel, Vick, Grange, and me.

"Hey babe." I said kissing Vick's cheek.

She blushed and looked at her hands. I grabbed one and laced my fingers with hers. Halfway through writing notes the class room door opened.

"Dad?" I said while the class gasped.

"Mr. Styles, is there something you need?" the teacher asked.

"Yeah. Ed, Grange, and Tori."

"What?" I asked.

"Me and you have to do some interview in about an hour and I decided to ring up your friends moms and we can go to Disney in Orlando afterwards." he said looking at me.